Recently, I got a lovely birthday present from my parents another iPhone 6 Plus! It's great, and I snapped lots of photos with it at my birthday party. But I have a question, how would I transfer Photos from my iPhone to my iPad? I need to keep the valuable photographs on my PC and my device.
As there is much this kind of questions, this article tells you 5 useful and easy ways to know how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad.
1. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Using iPhone Data Transfer Software
iMyFone iPhone Transfer is software that allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad or sync your iTunes with your iDevice without losing any information, even if you have already synced your iPhone with another iTunes library. Thus you may have a fear of losing your file or music while syncing of music from your computer. With TunesMate, no needs to worry about losing data.
The main features of TunesMate:
- Two-way transfer: With TunesMate, you can not only sync videos and videos to iPhone but also transfer iPhone media to PC/iTunes.
- Transfer and backup: It can transfer iPhone photos to Mac/Windows computer and restore backups when needed.
- Permanently delete: It can delete photos and the photos will be removed from "Recently Deleted" as well.
- Bypass iTunes limits: It bypasses iTunes limitations easily as you export your photos.
- Transfer without restriction: You can easily share photos between many iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
Step 1: Download and Launch TunesMate on your computer and after that connect your iPhone to computer with its USB cable.
Step 2: Choose the classes of photographs you want to send to computer, and after that, set up the destination of the photos by tapping "Select" button. Then press the Arrow button to begin transferring all iPhone photos.
Step 3: Then you can open iTunes, to transfer the photos from computer to your iPad
- Open iTunes and connect your iPad to computer with USB cable.
- Find you connect device in iTunes and then select your iPad in the left sidebar.
- Select “Photo” tab, and click “Choose folder” to select where you want to transfer photos to.
- Select the photos you want to transfer and click “Sync”.
4 Other Tips to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
1. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Using AirDrop
Step 1: Start the Control Center by swiping upwards on your device. Click on AirDrop > Everyone. Do the same for your iPad.
Step 3: Your iPad name ought to show up in the Tap To Share with AirDrop section. Click on Accept on iPad to export photographs from iPhone to iPad.
Content categories includes Music, applications, movies, TV shows, books, Audiobooks, tones, photos.
2. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Using Photograph Stream
Step 2: On iPhone, go to Settings > move down to Photos and Camera > Toggle "My Photo Stream" to the On position. Do likewise with your iPad.
Step 3: On iPad, open photos and click on Albums and My Photo Stream. All of the photos you recently snapped on your phone or included to your iPhone library your Mac, ought to show up in here.
3. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Using Email
Step 2: From the options, select the option to share via mail.
Step 3: Choose the target email address you need to send the pictures. You can pick your email to get these photographs. When you get the pictures in your mailbox, you can save these photos to your PC.
4. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Using iCloud Photo Library
Step 1: Go to setting from your iPhone > iCloud then click on PHOTOS.
Step 3: Ensure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi so you can network your photos to the iCloud Photo Library.
Step 4: On iPad, if you used the same Apple ID to sign in, then you can access the photographs from the Photos app.