You can also read this guide in Français.
FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer is one of the many transfer applications available to move your files to and from iOS 13 device. The question of course is if it is worth it. Out of all of the file transfer software out there, how does it measure up? Let’s take a closer look at its pros and cons so that we can arrive at some kind of conclusion. We’ll also take a look at another major device manager, iMyFone TunesMate.
What's FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer?
As mentioned before, FonePaw is software that you can use to easily transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, etc. from iOS 13 device to computer/iTunes. Basically, it does what iTunes can do, but better. Unlike iTunes, it won’t replace the existing data on iPhone with the new contents. You will find it useful when you want to transfer files between iPhone and computer. Here are some of its advantages:
- You can sync all or selected movies, music, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, iTunes U, etc. Between iPhone and iTunes in a click.
- You can manage your iPhone/iPod/iPad music playlists on computer.
- You can export photos or albums from iPhone/iPad to computer.
- You can back up data to computer and restore it to iPhone.
- The software is good. I copy CD music from computer to iPhone by using it. It also helps me other things on data copy.
- It’s wonderful. FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer not only can add data to iPhone, also can back up data to PC. I have many text messages and photos, but the storage of my iPhone is 16G. So I export data to computer, so that I can delete them on the iPhone. It saves a lot of space on the device. I love this application.
- It doesn’t have built-in music/converter.
- It is limited to some specific audio and video formats.
- It does not support to add music/videos to iPhone by simple drag-and-drop.
- Its detection of iOS 13 device is not stable and may cause issues.
- It is much more expensive. It costs $34.95 for a single-user license.
- Can't fix bugs even with update and won't refund faulty product.
- Unable to connect iPhone to PC after multiple cables. Have had a license for a long time, but this is very frustrating. I can transfer data to phone via file manager, as phone shows up as device, but FonePaw shows no conncection.
- I’ve put some tv series on me iPod touch now i cannot delete them.
Best Alternative to FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer
Now, are there any alternatives to FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer? Indeed, there are many. Among the best is iMyFone TunesMate. It is an one-stop solution that allows you to freely transfer music/videos/files between iPhone and computer/iTunes without any data loss. You can easily manage the music/video/photos library on iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Why Choose TunesMate Instead of FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer?
- It is an easy-to-use tool. iTunes failed to add songs to my iPhone, but it did. Really helpful.
- It is much better than iTunes. iTunes also delete the previous music and movies on my iPhone. I don't know why. But this iTunes alternative never delete any data on my iPhone without my operation.
01 More powerful functions
- Two-way transfer - You can transfer iPhone music/video/photos/files to computer/iTunes for backup, and sync iTunes/computer library to iPhone without erasing existing data and losing data quality.
- Smart management of iPhone Data - You can back up your iPhone data to your local library and enjoy a huge collection of media. You can also delete unwanted or duplicate files, add new files.
- Edit music info & playlists - It gives you license to edit your music info, like names, albums, artists, artworks, etc. at will. Playlists are much easier to managed by creating/renaming playlist, moving music to it, deleting unwanted songs from playlist but keep they in music library.
- Rebuild iTunes library - No matter how you lose music, playlists, movies, etc. from iTunes library, you can restore them from unlimited iPhone/IPad/iPod in 1 click. Even when your iTunes or computer crashes, you can also find back the iTunes library.
It has a simple and user-friendly interface. Anyone can get used to it soon. Besides, its instructions are easy to follow.
- Generally, you can make you task in 3 steps.
- For some specific function, you are only 1 click away, like “Backup Photos to PC”, “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice”, “Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes”, etc.
- When adding music/videos to iPhone, you can simply drag and drop them to iPhone.
03 Featuring built-in converter
It will automatically convert videos and music to make them playable on your device when transferring to your device, and it can support all music and video formats. This saves you a step when you’re transferring.
04 Full compatibility
- It supports all audio and video formats, including mp3, mov, m4a, mmf, aac, mp4, avi, amv, m4p, mpeg, m4v, etc.
- It also supports almost all Windows (anything from XP and above) and Mac operating systems.
05 Cost effective
Its full license is much cheaper than FonePaw iOS 13 Transfer but gives you better features. The single license is only $24.95 and you can enjoy better and more functions on TunesMate
06 Other reasons.
It offers a free trial that allows you to experience all the functions it has. If you buy it, you get lifetime updates and support.
How to transfer music to iPhone from your computer, all without iTunes?
Download its free trial and get started to enjoy all its features.
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesMate on computer. Plug your iPhone with your USB cable.
Step 2: Click on the “Music” tab on iMyFone. Hit “Add > Add File” to browse and select songs you want to transfer from computer.
Step 3: Click “Open” when songs are already selected to begin.
You can enjoy the added music from iPhone Music app.