Are you looking to use transfer software like AnyTrans to move your files around? Do you have several computers and you want to keep them all synced to the same iPhone? AnyTrans is nice to use if you’ve gotten sick of iTunes and have no other choice, but there are better iPhone managers out there to choose from.
What Is AnyTrans?
iMobie AnyTrans is a handy iPhone manager that lets you transfer music, photos, videos and more from your computer to your iDevice. It has a variety of functions, including:
- The ability to back up your iPhone and restore backup when you need.
- You can copy info from your old iPhone to a new one.
- You can export your contacts with several file formats.
- You can transfer photo, music, or videos to/from iPhone.
Although it has these nice advantages, AnyTrans has some disadvantages as well, compared to some other iPhone managers.
AnyTrans May Not Be The Best Choice
- You can’t restore your iTunes library with one click. In fact, you can’t perform a lot of functions with just a few clicks.
- It won’t automatically convert your music and videos when you’re transferring. This can lead to incompatibilities when you try to play music or videos on your iPhone or other iOS device.
- It’s a bit more expensive than other similar device managers. Why pay more?
- The same as iTunes, it’s limited to some specific audio and video formats.
- It doesn’t support really easy interface features like drag-and-drop.
Best Alternative to iMobie AnyTrans
So what is a better alternative to AnyTrans if you’re looking for an iPhone manager/transfer? Well, iMyFone TunesMate certainly outperforms AnyTrans. It has a lot of the same features and more. It will transfer just about any kind of file, and it will allow you to edit your iTunes library without even having to open iTunes.
You can also transfer files between 2-5 devices, and the files don’t have to have been purchased in the official iTunes store. You can break past all of the limits that you would find with iTunes and take control over your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Why Choose TunesMate Instead of Anytrans?
The main reason to choose iMyFone TunesMate instead of Anytrans is that TunesMate costs less but performs more. These include:
01 More Powerful Functions
- Two-way sync - You can transfer from iPhone to iTunes or computer, or sync iTunes/computer media to iPhone. This is two-way transfer, and there are no limits on what kind of files you can exchange between them. You also don’t have to worry about losing any data during the transfer.
- Share Purchases - You can share purchased music, movies and more between different iDevices even signed in different Apple IDs. This is also available for purchases from Google, Amazon and any other where.
- Restore iTunes library - So if you ever lose songs, videos, playlists, audiobooks, etc. on iTunes, you can restore data from 2-5 different iOS devices without overwriting the library. It is always available no matter how you lose iTunes data.
- Smart Management - You can back up your iPhone data to your local library and have a huge collection of music. You can also do general management like deleting files, adding files, editing file info, and managing your playlists.
- Automatic conversion - TunesMate will automatically converts music and video to a format that is compatible with your iOS device when it transfers. All the added music and video should be in good conditions on your device.
- It supports practically all iOS devices, and it will run on both Windows and OSX. It supports almost every platforms.
- It will also support nearly all file types, all audio formats, all video formats, etc.
03 Lower Price
It is less expensive than AnyTrans (at $39.99), but has a better experience. If you have a choice with lower price but with more powerful performance, why pay more?
04 More User-friendly & Easier-to-Use
With a more user-friendly interface than, it gives you clear instructions to follow. You will find it easy to get used to. Besides, it has a 1-click process for many of its functions, and it features a drag-and-drop process to transfer data.
- Free trial - It offers a free trail so that you can experience its performance before you make the purchase.
- Lifetime update - iMyFone team is trying best to improve TunesMate’s performance and make it more powerful. You always have you free choice to update it to the latest version for better experience.
- Nice support - Having trouble with it? Just contact the technical support to solve the issue as soon as possible. You will enjoy the best support service.
How to use TunesMate to transfer iPhone music to computer in 3 steps?
Step 1: Download, install and launch the free trial of iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Plug your iPhone/iPad/iPod into your computer.
Step 2: Click on the “Music” tab at the top of the window. Click “Music.” You will see a list of the songs you can transfer loading on the screen. Pick the ones you want. Then click “Export” at the top, and then click “Export to PC” when you see the little drop down menu.
Step 3: You will then be able to browse for the folder where you want to put the music. Pick the folder that you want, then the music should transfer to your computer’s hard drive.
Once done, you can hit “Open Folder” from the pop-up window to check the songs on computer.
Is it what you are looking for? Why not give it to try?