Question: What is the best program to transfer music from iPhone to computer?
Taking a backup of your iPhone’s data is important so that in the event that you lose it, or the data corrupts after an iOS update, you have a safe copy of your data that can be restored. In this case, if you don’t want to lose any music that you’ve downloaded then you must take frequent backups. While iTunes is available you are only able to transfer music that you have purchased from iTunes and because of that, we recommend that you use several third-party app to do this.
Top 4 Programs to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
Below are the four best programs that you can get your hands on for free which allow you to transfer music from iPhone to computer, regardless of whether you’ve purchased it or not.
Top 1 – iMyFone TunesMate
At the top of our list we have iMyFone TunesMate. This is undoubtedly the best program to transfer music from iPhone to Computer, although it doesn’t stop there. Some of the other features that this program includes are:
- Can be used at Windows and Mac
- No limits to the media that you can sync
- Have any duplicate media files removed to keep your iTunes library clean
- Restore your iTunes library when data corruption occurs
- Import, export, and delete any of your iTunes media files
- Try the program out for free before you buy it
Steps to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
Follow our short guide below to transfer music from iPhone to computer using iMyFone TunesMate.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone TunesMate and connect your iPhone with a USB cable.
Step 2. Once the program is loaded, click on the “Music” tab from the top menu.
Step 3. Select each of the songs which you want to be transferred to your computer.
Step 4. Click on “Export” followed by “Export to PC”, and lastly, select a file location to save your music to.
This is the most efficient way to transfer music from iPhone to computer program and in comparison to the other programs that are available, iMyFone TunesMate is the best out there. iMyFone has been strongly recommended by most professional websites, like Getintopc, Geekreply etc.
How You Can Get More Paid Music without Paying
Using the method that we have shown you above, you are able to get more paid music without paying a penny out of your pocket.
Simply follow the steps to transfer the music from a friend’s iPhone onto your computer, then connect your own iPhone and transfer the music over to it. It’s that simple!
Top 2 – CopyTrans
If you don’t want to use iMyFone TunesMate, or you’ve had some problems getting it to work, then the next best program that you can use is CopyTrans. CopyTrans provides you with a range of iOS data management tools, all of which are incredibly useful, including the ability to transfer music from iPhone to Computer.
- This software is only available for PC
- Not as fast at transferring music as iMyFone TunesMate
- You can’t run iTunes at the same time
- Always get stuck when transfer
- Lack of other helpful iOS data management tools
Top 3 – Senuti
Next on our list, we have Senuti. This is a very basic free program to copy music from iPhone to computer and it can be used to transfer the music from an iOS device onto your computer. There are some good things about this program, such as it having fast transfer speeds and being fairly easy to use, although there are just as many negative factors.
- This software is only available for Mac
- Lack of online tutorials for using this program
- Very bleak interface design
- Their support can not solve problem in time
Top 4 – xPort
Lastly, xPort is another program which can be used to transfer your music from your iPhone. This is a very outdated program and while it gets the job done, it shouldn’t be your first choice. As with the others, there are some negative factors to using xPort.
- Very outdated program
- xPort is a very plain program without any additional features
- Very slow in comparison to other programs