Black Panther is a 2018 American superhero movie produced by Marvel Studios. The movie packs a fascinating and well plotted story with themes of family loyalty. A must watch for every family. Since the release of this much anticipated film early February, it has since become every household’s favorite and has continue to garner lots of positive reviews from people around the world. If you missed Black Panther in the theaters, this is your chance to catch King T'Challa as he returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to become his country's new King.
Black Panther iTunes release has made this popular movie available on iTunes for streaming or downloading. The Marvel blockbuster movie brings creative visuals plus incredible narratives of how five African tribes fight over a meteorite made up of vibranium, and how King T'Challa has to fight to prevent his country from being dragged into a world war. Read on to find out how you can watch or download the Black Panther film on iTunes.
How to Purchased and Download "Black Panther" on iTunes
IDownloading Black Panther from iTunes movie store is quite simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is to make sure you have the iTunes downloaded and installed on your computer. It is available for both Mac and PC.
- Launch iTunes and locate the iTunes store. Sign in your iTunes account with your Apple ID if you have an account already.
- In order to be able to make purchases you’ll also need to fill in your billing information.
- From the menu in the upper left corner, click Movies in the box with the iTunes Sore title.
- With thousands of movies in iTunes store, finding the Black Panther film can be a bit difficult so you’ll have to search for it using a keyword. In your iTunes windows, look for the search box and type in “black panther” without the quotes. It’ll then run a search and return the results.
- Locate Black Panther movie and click on it to go to its product page.
- Next to the movie title, select “Buy”.
- A pop up window appears asking if you're sure you want to buy the movie. click “Yes”.
- In order to complete your purchase, you might be required to authenticate your Apple ID. You can either use your password, Face ID, or Touch ID.
- You’ll then be charged for your purchase.
- To download, click on the “Download” button under the black panther video image. Once you’ve successfully downloaded the movie, you can watch the movie.
How to Share Movies/Videos from iTunes to iPhone
Gone are the days where people easily get scared of losing their movies or video files. Thanks to modern technology, you can now save your media files including movies/videos to your iPhone with an easy, safe, and secured application called iMyFone TunesMate. iMyFone TunesMate allows you to easily transfer videos to your iPhone/iPad/iPod for maximum on the go enjoyment and also for backup purposes. This powerful, yet user-friendly application that helps you move videos from your computer to your iDevice without errors or limitations.
The perfect iTunes alternative and can be used on a Windows or Mac computer. iMyFone TunesMate iOS transfer tool eases you the stress of having to deal with long, cumbersome steps, transfer errors and instead secures your data 100% making sure you never lose a single data during and after transfer.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- iMyFone TunesMate allows you transfer videos to iPhone X/8/7/6/5 (plus) from iTunes, computer.
- Manage and transfer all kinds of media files including playlists, videos, audiobooks, photos, music, podcasts, etc.
- Successfully extract both purchased and non-purchased videos from old iPhone to new iPhone.
- Easily and speedily backup your entire iTunes library or selected files and restore them anytime.
Transferring Videos from iTunes to iPhone
- First, you have to download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer.
- Launch TunesMate, and then connect your iPhone via a USB cable.
- Click "Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice" from the Home interface of TunesMate.
- It will scan all the media files in your iTunes library and show them in list. You can check videos only and then click "Transfer" button to begin the transfer process.
- After it complete. Click "OK" button to finish it.
I hope you enjoyed this article? What was your experience? Did you find it easy watching or downloading the Black Panther film after reading this instruction? If you did, hope you loved the movie as well?