Are you a football fan? If yes, then why isn’t your phone beaming with action filled FIFA adrenaline filled FIFA World Cup videos? Bring out the footballer in you by keeping your phone updated with live action.
You may record the FIFA world cup recordings by your HD camcorders, or download on a PC. So, how can you transfer and sync 2018 FIFA World cup videos to iPhone, iPad or and iPod? You might feel like you’re missing out on some action while travelling or during that break in your office. You don’t want to waste your time and data searching for the perfect videos amidst too many irrelevant ones, now do you? Today you’re going to learn how to transfer those videos to your iPhone, iPad or and iPod.
Method 1: How to Transfer 2018 FIFA World Cup Videos to iPhone with TunesMate
TunesMate is an open-source software available free for Windows and Mac. With TunesMate you can transfer your FIFA World Cup videos between iPhone and your computer without overwriting your existing valuable iTunes library. Apart from your world cup videos you can transfer almost any kind of media e.g audiobooks, podcasts, ringtones, playlists, photos and music etc. They key features of TunesMate include:
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Two-way transfer of media from/to your iPhone and PC/Mac.
- No limits for registered devices of transfer.
- Preview and selectively transfer your content instead of having to sync the whole library.
- Excludes any risk of data loss from your device during the transfer process.
- Bypass iTunes if you are tired of having to sync and purchase content all over again.
You’ll learn how to transfer those FIFA World Cup videos the easy way with TunesMate without any hassle. Here’s how:
- Download and install TunesMate. It’s free.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC/Mac.
- Once connected, Go to Videos, select your preferred Videos, then click Add>Add File/Add Folder.
- Then drag and drop the videos you want to transfer and it's done!
Method 2: How to Transfer 2018 FIFA World Cup Videos to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac via USB cable.
- iTunes will start up automatically. Launch manually if not.
- Click on the iPhone/iPad icon.
- Click on Add files to Library.
- Browse over the videos and select them.
- Select all videos you want to transfer to your iPhone and copy to iTunes.
- Once in iTunes, select your device name from the top left.
- Go to Movies, select the videos you want to transfer and press Sync.
In conclusion, using iTunes to Sync videos is complex since you have to import the videos to iTunes first, then you can sync them to iPhone. Sometimes it may fail syncing due to different errors. While TunesMate is a best alternative to transfer videos from PC to iPhone/iPad without any limitation.