“Why I cannot delete photos from my iPhone 6? There is no trash bin of some photos. How can I delete those photos from iPhone?”
This is a common issue and the reason it happens is because those photos were added to your iPhone through syncing. If you synced with iTunes to transfer the photos, you will have to connect your iPhone to your computer and delete the photos through iTunes. If this sounds ridiculously inconvenient, you may be happy to know that there’s another way.
Cannot Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad: How to Fix
Unfortunately, Apple’s official tools don’t give us a lot of control over our media, including photos. With third-party apps like iMyFone TunesMate, though, we can take back that control and delete or transfer photos however we want. TunesMate in particular is extremely easy to use and less buggy than iTunes.
- Manage your photos easily with a simple interface.
- Delete photos from Camera Roll and Photo Library for free.
- Transfer photos to external hard drive as well as your computer.
- Import your photos to iPhone from your computer, camera, or other external sources.
How to Fix When “You cannot Delete Some Photos from iPhone”?
If you cannot delete iPhone photos, just follow below to have a try.
Step 1: Download and install TunesMate onto your computer. Plug your iPhone/iPad into your computer.
Step 2: Launch TunesMate. Click the Photos tab up at the top.
Step 3: Select which photos you want to delete by checking the box next to them. Click Delete at the top. Click Yes in the dialog box to confirm.
After that, your selected photos will be deleted from your iPhone without the need to go through iTunes. (If you need added privacy and would like to permanently delete them so that they will be unrecoverable, consider the iMyFone iPhone Eraser application to delete your photos.)
Also read: Can’t Delete Photos from iPhone? How to Fix?
Other Key Features of TunesMate
TunesMate has other important features that make it ideal for managing and transferring the data on your iPhone/iPad:
- Also freely transfer music, movies, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, iTunes U, etc.
- Transfer files to iPhone without replacing the old library on iPhone.
- Transfer files that you didn’t necessarily purchase.
- Share media with multiple devices, even ones with different Apple IDs.
- Edit music info as you like: album artwork, play counts, ratings and other related data.
- Transfer large amounts of files with just a few clicks.
- An iPhone can be synced to different iTunes libraries without erasing.
It can definitely be annoying when you can’t delete your own photos from your iPhone, but there are ways around this problem. If you don’t want to use iTunes, you can simply use iMyFone TunesMate and you will have a lot of control over the contents of your iPhone.