iTunes is not a friendly software for iOS file transfer, and this has caused many limitations to what we can use our iDevices for, the type of media files we can use, and the ways we can manage our media files. Hence, many iTunes users are searching for ways to transfer music without iTunes.
If you’re among those searching for a way to sync iPhone without iTunes, then the following paragraphs of this article will be of great help to you.
Transfer Music without iTunes – iMyFone TunesMate
There are many ways to add files to your iPhone, iPod, and iPad without iTunes. One of the most used iTunes alternative software is iMyFone TunesMate.
With iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer, you can add files from your computer to iPhone directly, you can copy files from multiple PCs to iPhones, and you can manage your media library at the highest level of data security.
- Sync iTunes media files to iPhone without iTunes: Every iOS multimedia files can be synced to iPhone using TunesMate, without opening iTunes.
- Freely 2-way transfer between iOS device and iTunes, or between iOS device and PC: You can transfer iOS files to PC, or PC/iTunes files to the iOS device just in one click.
- Both free and purchased music, movies and photos are supported for transfer: TunesMate supports the transfer of files purchased from iTunes and App Store. It also allows you to transfer free files copied from a DVD, CD, USB card, Flash Drive, or other sources to iPhone.
- Transfer data from unlimited iDevices and unlimited iTunes libraries: TunesMate is making it possible for iPhone users to transfer files from an unlimited number of iTunes/PC to an unlimited number of iDevices.
- Preview and selectively sync media files between PC/iTunes and iDevices
- Received lots of positive media reviews and is full compatible with iOS 11.
Steps to Transfer Music without iTunes
Step 1: Download and install TunesMate on your PC. Then, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer, and launch TunesMate.
Step 2: Click on “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevices” on the Home interface to scan your iDevice.
Step 3: Check the media files you’ll like to transfer, and click the Start button to transfer them.
Where Is The Location of iTunes Backup Files on Mac or PC?
If you want to find the location of iTunes backup files on your Mac or PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista) just follow these steps listed below.
Find iTunes Backup on Mac
Step 1: Click on the “Search” icon in the Menu bar.
Step 2: Copy and paste this link “~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/”
Step 3: Click on “Return”.
Find iTunes Backup on Windows 7, 8, or 10
To find a list of your iTunes backup, go to Users > (Username0 > App Data > Roaming > Apple Computer > Mobile Sync > Backup.
Download Apps and Games on iPhone Using App Store
How to download apps and games for iPhone from App Store is easy, and this process doesn’t need iTunes. Through App Store, you can download new and old apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Here are the steps to follow in downloading apps and games from App Store.
Step 1: Launch the App Store by clicking on the App Store icon.
Step 2: You can click on “Featured Stories and Apps”, “Games or Apps”, or “Search” to find an app.
Step 3: When you’ve found the app, and you want to download it to your iDevice, you should click on the app to view the app’s product page.
Step 4: Click on “Get” for free apps, and “Price” for paid apps.
Step 5: Enter your Password to complete the download or purchase.