An iCloud photo library is a simple feature that helps one to access photos and videos from all your devices wherever you want. Usually it will automatically upload your photos from devices to iCloud. However, when iCloud photo library not snycing happens, what should you do? Read on to know what methods you can use to fix this problem.
Part 1: An Alternative for iCloud Photo Library
iMyFone TunesMate is an alternative software when iCloud photo library not syncing. It can selectively transfer any freely downloaded, purchased or non-purchased music, movies, videos and photo from your computer to iPhone or from iPhone to computer without erasing the existing items on your iPhone. This software enables one to restore iTunes library through copying files from your iPhone and making sure that it is rebuilding your library the way it was before restoring. This software also allows one to conveniently manage his or her apps by deleting the unwanted apps instantly by just clicking and after this you will have a clean iDevice.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Simply import or export your favorite files to your local library by using the two-way transfer.
- Efficiently export photos in batch from iPhone and iPad to PC without iTunes.
- It allows unlimited devices and PCs, so you can easily share photos with others when iCloud photo library not syncing.
- TunesMate allows to preview the photos he or she want and optionally transfer the selected files.
- It enables one to transfer files without fear of accidentally deleting any files during the transfer process.
One can freely transfer photos from iPhone to computer by following the below simple steps:
- Download TunesMate and install it on your PC, then open the program and connect your iPhone.
- Select “Photo” mode, preview the photos you want to transfer and export them to PC and choose the location.
- When it exports successfully, you are free to open the folder and the photo will be already backed up.
Part 2: Other Methods to Fix iCloud Photo Library
The following are the methods that one can use to fix problems of iCloud photo library not syncing photos.
Method 1: Turn on iCloud Photo Library
First you need to check whether you have turned on iCloud photo library. Here are the steps to find out.
- On iPhone: Go to settings > iCloud > Photos.
- On Mac: Go to System Preferences > iCloud.
Method 2: Check iCloud Storage
Make sure you have enough iCloud storage in case the capacity is full. Or you will have to pay for extra space. An iCloud account that contains 5GB storage is free but if your photo library is large than this you will be required to be the following iCloud storage plans depending on your storage amount.
Here you can find out your iCloud storage space.
Method 3: Update iOS to Latest Version
Sometimes your current iOS system may have errors or bugs to result in iCloud photo library not syncing,, so it is better to update your iPhone to the lastest version to fix those issue.
Method 4: Restart Device and Re-sign in iCloud
If you try the above methods and none of it works, then use the following below steps.