Being able to manage files on iPhone without using iTunes is always a great idea for iOS device users. While iTunes does work, it does have numerous limitations. For example, it only supports purchased files. Also, when transferring data between your computer and your iPhone using iTunes, you will end up overwriting the data you currently have on your iOS device.
For these reasons, most iOS device users will look for better alternatives. One of these alternatives is TunesGo. Although this iPhone manager has been around for a while, you may have not come across it yet. In this article, we will be focusing on answering the question, “how much does TunesGo cost?” However, before we answer this question, let’s determine what TunesGo actually does.
What Exactly Does TunesGo Do for You
TunesGo is a tool developed to help iOS device users have the ability to manage their device much more easily. It is compatible with all iOS devices including the most recent iOS 12. It eliminates the need for the use of iTunes. The main features TunesGo users will enjoy include:
1. Two Way Transfer of All Media Files
TunesGo supports the transfer of all media files. It allows its users to transfer Music, Videos, iTunes U, Audiobooks, TV Shows, and more. A user can transfer these files from iTunes to an iOS device and vice versa.
2. It Helps with Photo Management
The tool assists with transferring photos to the computer from the iOS device and vice versa. users can use the tool to create gifs from their live and static pictures. TunesGo lets its users Add photos to a specific album, preview the pictures, and even delete these pictures.
3. It Helps with Contacts and SMS Management
TunesGo will help with back up creation for both SMS and Contacts on the computer. The tool will also allow its users to import contacts from the computer or outlook to the iPhone in case the user needs to restore the contacts.
How Much Does TunesGo Cost
When making a decision on whether to purchase a tool, you will have to consider its cost. This is the reason we decided to find out how much TunesGo will cost. Although you can get a free trial version, it goes without saying that for you to enjoy the full benefits the tool has to offer, you will need to pay for it. TunesGo has three main licenses. We have described these licenses below:
- Annual Subscription – This will involve paying $39.95 every year to continue enjoying the full TunesGo features. This Annual Subscription license is for a single PC.
- Lifetime License – This will involve paying $49.95 in order to enjoy using all the features available on TunesGo for as long as you want. This license is also for a single PC.
- Family License – This allows the buyer to use TunesGo on 2 to 5 PCs. After paying $134.95 the customer can use TunesGo without having to pay any recurring fees in the future.
While TunesGo does have some great features, its prices are out of the affordable range for most people. This raises the question, is there a better and affordable tool that can help with iOS device management?
Perfect Alternative to TunesGo - iMyFone TunesMate
iOS device management is made much easier by iMyFone TunesMate. When compared to TunesGo, the tool is not only easier to use, it is also much more affordable and has more features. It is made for use with all iOS devices including the ones running iOS 12. People who invest in acquiring TunesMate enjoy the following features:
- Two-way transfer of all media files between iPhone and computer, between iPhone and iTunes.
- Sync iTunes library to iPhone without losing any previous data.
- Back up iPhone data and restore the backup anytime you need it.
- Freely transfer selectively in bulk or all at a time (purchased and non-purchased files are supported)
- Support numerous media files, including videos, music, playlists, photos, ringtones, audiobooks, podcasts, and 10+ more.
How Much Does TunesMate Cost
iMyFone TunesMate has several main licenses. All of these are much cheaper when compared to TunesGo but offer much more value. The license prices are as follows:
- Basic Plan – This will cost $29.95. The license can be used for a single PC and it is valid for one year.
- Family Plan – This can be used on up to 5 PCs for a lifetime. It will cost you $49.95.
- Multi-user Plan – This plan has several licenses and all of them are lifetime. Their prices start from $69.95 to $259.95, depending on how many PCs are supported.
Why Do We Highly Recommend TunesMate Than TunesGo
The reasons why we recommend TunesMate over TunesGo include:
- It has a higher cost efficiency when compared to TunesGo. It is both cheaper and has more features.
- The tool has a 30-day money back guarantee. If you do not like the tool, you can request for a refund.
- It makes rebuilding the iTunes Library possible with just a single click.
- Users get free lifetime updates.
A Special Gift for Someone Special Like You
The team behind TunesMate is all about helping their customers save money. This is why the readers here are offered an extra 20% discount when they purchase this awesome iOS device management tool. To save 20%, customers only need to use the coupon code below at checkout.
Your 20% OFF Coupon Code: 5ED-FQ1-KZU
How to Use the 20% Coupon Code
Step 2: Choose the plan you prefer and then tap Add to Cart.
Step 3: Locate and then check the “Check to enter coupon code” checkbox.
Step 4: Paste the coupon code you copied in step 1 into the text box that appears and tap Apply.
Step 5: Your price will be immediately reduced by 20%. Now you can proceed with the checkout process.