Generally, it’s hard to add songs to iPhone iOS 13. Apple likes to keep people on a short leash when it comes to their music collections, and they like to control what you do with your media.
Sometimes, though, you may have legitimately purchased music or other files from somewhere other than iTunes and you just want to be able to enjoy it on your iOS device. It’s a pain to have to purchase songs twice when you have the MP3’s sitting right there on your PC. In cases like these, you might wish that you were able to add songs to your iPhone.
How to Add Songs to iPhone without iTunes (No Loss of Music)
The truth is, you don’t actually really need iTunes. In fact, it will be much easier to add songs to iPhone iOS 13 without iTunes. It is suggested to consider iPhone transfer software to make it. You can consider iMyFone TunesMate. This program basically enables you to add songs to iPhone without deleting previous songs and back up songs to computer or external hard drive.
Here is how you add songs to your iPhone using this software:
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone iPhone Transfer to your PC, then run it. Plug in your iPhone with USB cable.
Step 2: Click on "Music" tab at the home interface. You will be in the "Music" window.
Step 3: Click on “Add” button and then "Add File" to locate your songs on computer. Once selected, you can hit "Open" to start the process.
- If the songs you want to add are not supported by iPhone, iMyFone iPhone Transfer will help you automatically convert them to iPhone supported formats. So any songs added can be played on iPhone. In other words, it supports to add songs with any format.
- What's more, unlike using iTunes, it will not erase the existing songs on iPhone.
See, it is quite easy in several clicks. The songs are directly added to your iOS 13 iPhone instead of using iTunes library as a bridge. It's a good idea to download it and give it a free trial.
What Else Can iMyFone Do about iPhone Songs?
- It allows you to share music with friends, no matter the songs purchased from iTunes Store, Amazon or Google Play.
- It helps to restore your iTunes library from 1-5 iDevices, no matter how you lose your iTunes library.
- You can choose to transfer free or purcahsed songs to computer or iTunes for backup.
- It gives you choice to delete unwanted songs in bulk from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- You can easily manage your playlists at will for better enjoyment, like creating new playlist, renaming, moving songs to specific playlist, etc.
How to Add Songs from iTunes to iPhone (Music Loss)
Or you can use iTunes to add songs to your iPhone. It is more complicated but you can have a look.
Keep in mind first,
- It will cover the previous songs on iPhone.
- If the songs are on your computer instead of in the iTunes library, you need to add the songs to iTunes library first.
- It only supports music with some specific formats.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone with USB cable.
- Click the device icon at the upper left corner.
- Click "Music" under "Settings" from the left-side menu.
- Check "Sync Music" at the rigth panel. You can choose to add the entire library or selected songs.
- Once done, hit "Sync" button at the bottom.
If your songs are on the computer, follow the steps below to add songs to iTunes first.
- Launch iTunes. Make sure you are in the Music library.
- Click on "File > Add File to Library" and locate your songs on computer.
- Once selected songs, hit "Open" to transfer. Then your songs will be in your iTunes library.