There are many people who love music. Music serves as stress-reliever which is a fact. You too, love music too much that it makes you look for the best way on how to save good music from the best system that gives you the best songs and best sound ever and it is iTunes. iTunes offers you the best list of songs as it is always updated and makes your ears listen to the detailed sounds that every beat of the instruments used are also heard.
This is the article that gives you the easy steps on how you can import your favorite songs. It is on mind of almost every person that you need an Apple gadget to add songs to iTunes. Apple is reaching out to each and every one. Just follow the steps and finally, you are able to listen to your favorite songs!
Add Songs to iTunes from Your Computer
If you have songs saved on your computer, you can always import those into iTunes so you can listen to them from your iTunes library. Please follow the guide below to add the chosen music to the iTunes library from your computer:
1. Open your iTunes. You can do so by clicking or tapping on the iTunes icon on your screen.
2. Choose the music files and that you want to import to iTunes and put them all together in a new folder.
3. Follow "File > Add Files to Library" or "File > Add Folder to Library" toadd songs to iTunes library.
4. On the shown window. Click on the folder where the files to be imported are and you will see all the files in your iTunes library.
5. Finding the newly added music files can be challenging if you already have other files in your iTunes library. To do it, just click on the playlist option and choose recently added.
Quickly Add Songs to iTunes from iDevice
iMyFone TunesMate is a brilliant third-party iTunesalternative. It has been designed by iMyFone and allows you to transfer not only music, but photos, videos and different types of media files from your iPhone to your computer. With it, you can quickly add songs to iTunes form your iOS devices.
iMyFone TunesMate Transfer Music between iTunes/PC and iDevices
- Simple two-way flexible iOS file transfer
- Option to transfer photos between iOS device and PC without iTunes intervention
- No limit on iOS devices or PCs, easily share photos with family and friends
- Selective transfer of files from different iTunes libraries
Steps to add songs from idevice to iTunes
Step 1: Open TunesMate. Connect your iOS device to computer using your USB cable.
Step 2: Click on the “Music” option.
Step 3: TunesMate will automatically show you your device’s music list. Just check those songs you want to copy to iTunes and then click “Export” and “Export to iTunes”.
Step 4:The choose songs will be add to iTunes quickly. Once transfer is done, click “OK”.
What can be easier than these steps? It is strongly advised to follow all the steps for a convenient and hassle-free file import process using TunesMate. It is now the time to show your friends you can import songs to iTunes from your gadgets and you can even teach them how! Do it now!
Add Music from iDevice Using iTunes
If you have downloaded some music on your iPhone and wish to sync them to your iTunes library, or you just backup your iPhone music on the computer and also wish to sync these music files to iTunes library for better entertainment, right? Thus, you can follow below ways to do that.
Step 1: Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.
Step 2: Connect your device to your computer using USB cable. Your connected device appears as an icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
Step 3: Click on the device icon. Look under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window for a list of the content types that you can sync from your iTunes library to your device.
Step 4: Click the content type that you want to sync. In the main iTunes window, click the box next to Sync to turn on syncing for that content type.
Step 5: After you turn on syncing for a content type, you'll see additional options to customize your sync settings. Use these options to make sure that you're syncing the content that you want synced.
Step 6: Repeat steps 4–5 for each content type that you want to sync.
Step 7: Click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the screen to save your sync settings. If syncing doesn't start automatically, click the Sync button.