Having data on just one device is an accident waiting to happen. You’ve probably experience data loss at one point in your life and felt that helpless feeling that there was nothing you could do to get it back. While there are some things that you can do, it’s better to just avoid data loss altogether by regularly backing up your contacts on your phone. You can do this by simply saving your contacts from iPhone to PC. Of course, you may sometimes need to transfer contacts from PC to iPhone when you mistakenly loss contacts on iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone iOS 12 to PC
So, how do you backup iPhone contacts to PC? The best way is to use a program like iMyFone TunesMate. Not only does this application all but remove your need for iTunes, and can perform tons of functions that iTunes can’t. It can also allow you to easily save iPhone contacts to PC in a matter of minutes.
There are quite a few advantages to using TunesMate to copy your iPhone contacts on an external device like your PC. These include:
- Always having a copy of your contacts in case of data corruption.
- Having your data backed up in case your device ever gets stolen or lost.
- Being able to subsequently transfer your contact info to other devices more easily once it is stored on your PC. For example, you can upload the data onto another iOS device, perhaps.
- Deleting duplicate contacts to avoid repeated storing.
To transfer your contacts from iPhone to PC using TunesMate, you just need to go through a few steps:
Step 1: Download and install the software, then connect your device to your computer’s USB port. The software should automatically find your device.
Step 2: If you want to save all contacts from iPhone to PC, you can tap “Backup Contacts” at the bottom.
Step 3: But if you need to transfer contacts selectively, go to “Contacts” tab at the left.
Step 4: Check contacts and hit “Import/Export” button. You can choose the file type to transfer.
You can even edit your contacts right in the program if you need to. It serves many useful functions, and you can transfer all kinds of files as well.
How to Transfer Contacts from Your PC to Your iPhone iOS 12
Now that you’ve transferred them in one direction, you may be wondering about what you have to do to transfer them in the other. Well, you’ll be happy to know that you can do this just as easily using TunesMate. This program allows two-way file exchanges of many types, including your contacts list.
To transfer your contacts from PC to iPhone using TunesMate, all you need to do is follow these extremely simple steps:
Step 1: Download and install TunesMate and plug your device into your computer.
Step 2: Click on “Contacts”.
Step 3: Click the “Import / Export” tab and from there you should be able to transfer contacts from your PC to your iPhone.
It doesn’t get much more simple than that.
Why You Should Have TunesMate
Now, like we already mentioned, the benefits of iMyFone TunesMate don’t just end at transferring your contacts. Actually, that is just a few small functionality. This application has tons of features, including:
- Easy backup option for all of your files.
- Allow you to transfer many kinds of files, like music, video, photos, text messages, audio books, ebooks, and more.
- Allow you to transfer both to and from your iOS device and PC.
- Work with both PC and Mac.
- Is much more lightweight and user friendly than iTunes.
- Allows you to transfer more files than iTunes does, without any of its many restrictions.
So if you need to transfer your contacts, or any other kinds of files, TunesMate is a better choice.