Want to custom your own iPhone ringtones? We are going to show you how to go about it. Custom ringtones are some of the easiest and coolest ways of personalizing your iPhone. Unlike other mobile phones, personalizing a ringtone for your iOS 12 device is not a direct thing. It is not a straightforward process that you will simply download a song from any website or get it from another device and use it as your ringtone. With a little help from us, you will be able to learn how to custom iPhone ringtones in iOS 12.
How to Custom iPhone Ringtones with TunesMate
Ordinarily, iTunes has restrictions when it comes to transferring music files to your iTunes library. Without having music files stored in your device’s iTunes library, it will be a difficult process of customizing the music to a ringtone. This is where iMyFone TunesMate comes in. TunesMate is a tool that lets you easily organize and manage your music collection, create your own ringtones, import and export music files to iTunes without any restrictions. With this tool, you can create your own custom iPhone ringtones in iOS 12. It gives you full control of your music library, to create a backup, export to iTunes library, import from iTunes, or any other device and even to delete music files with ease.
- Freely choose your favorite songs from computer/iPhone to custom ringtones.
- One-click to transfer music/ringtones between iOS devices and computer/iTunes.
- You can share your custom ringtones on different devices and PCs even with different Apple IDs.
- Preview and selectively transfer music files without syncing and erasing previous data.
- Easily transfer music from iTunes bypass iTunes limitations.
Steps on how to custom iPhone ringtones in iOS 12 with TunesMate:
How to Set Custom Ringtones on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Find Sounds & Haptics, Click on Ringtone.
- Set your custom ringtone as your device’s ringtone.
All in all, iMyFone TunesMate is a perfect alternative to the email method to send ringtones to iPhone.