Planning to enhance the quality of your best friend’s wedding photographs on your PC before sending them to her? Oops, you first need to download photos from iPhone to PC! Do you know how to do it? Don’t worry, we’ve got that covered for you. Read this article to learn how to download photos from iPhone to PC.
Download Photos from iPhone to PC Using TunesMate
The easiest and most efficient way to download photos from iPhone to PC is using iMyFone TunesMate. No elaborate twists and techniques, not theoretical knowledge required – all you need to do is a few simple clicks. No more breaking your head with iCloud and iTunes – TunesMate is here to make life convenient for you.
Notable features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Quick two-way file transfer – transfer files from iPhone to Mac/Windows PC and vice-versa.
- You can use the software on unlimited PCs or devices without any limitations.
- Transfer files securely to Mac or PC without losing any data during the file transfer process.
- Transfer different types of media files – photos, videos, music, audiobooks, ringtones, playlists, etc.
- Preview files and transfer files without syncing and overwriting all old data.
Follow the steps given below to download photos from iPhone to PC using TunesMate:
- Open iMyFone TunesMate on your PC and connect it to your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Click “Backup Photos to PC” on the top bar of the TunesMate apps Home Screen on your PC. Browse your folders and choose a target folder to transfer all the photos from your iPhone to your PC. Click “Select Folder” to initiate the export process.
- 3. Once the file transfer is complete, a pop-up with the message “Back-Up Successful” will open. Click “Open Folder” to locate the transferred files or “Ok” to close the screen.
Download Photos from iPhone to PC Using iCloud
Have loads of favorite pictures stored on your iPhone that you want to download to your PC using iCloud? Here’s how you can do it:
- Open iCloud’s official website on your PC.
- Log in using your Apple ID and password.
- Once you log in using your Apple credentials, click the photos icon on the home screen of your iCloud account.
- All your iPhone photos will get displayed on the screen.
- Select the photos you want to download, then click the download icon with a button facing arrow to download the picture.
- You’ll find the downloaded photo in the “Downloads” folder on your PC.
Note: Limitations of iPhone data back up with iCloud:
As you’ve read in this article, there are two different way to download photos from iPhone to PC. Out of these options, we recommend using iMyFone TunesMate, based on the popular choice of iPhone users all over the world. No matter which iPhone you are using, you can use TunesMate to easily back up photos from your device to your Mac or Windows PC. Sounds interesting? Try it now for free.
Got more questions for us? Feel free to write to us. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you have any more ideas, we’ll be happy to hear them! We hope we were able to help you with this article.