Zedge free ringtones app has become one of the best apps that offer tons of great ringtones, wallpapers, and other personalized contents both for Android and iOS device users. Many iPhone and Samsung users find it useful to get free ringtones from Zedge, but many others tend to stick to iTunes because they don’t have the “technical know-how” on how to download Zedge ringtones to iPhone.
Therefore, we shall be discussing how to download Zedge ringtones to iPhone and PC. Meantime, you can learn how to transfer Zedge ringtones from PC to iPhone and how to make custom ringtones with a third-party program.
Part 1: How to Download Zedge Ringtone to iPhone/PC?
Zedge ringtones app is a free and easy-to-use app for downloading ringtones, notifications, alarm sounds, and more. You can use it to browse through categories of high-quality ringtones that match the personalities of your friends and family members. You can also download fun sound effects and classic ringtones and can share ringtone with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. There are two ways to download ringtones using Zedge: Online download to PC, and App download to iPhone. We shall be discussing these methods in details.
#1. Online Download Zedge Ringtones to Computer
You can download iPhone ringtones to PC with Zedge ringtone downloader. But you’ll need to go online and create an account with Zedge Ringtones before you can be allowed access to browse featured ringtones. Here is how to download Zedge Ringtones to a computer in few steps:
- Click on "Ringtones" tab to browse featured ringtones.
- Once you've seen the ringtone of your choice, you can click on it to preview it, then click on the "download icon" to download it to your PC.
After you downloaded the ringtone to your PC, it's left for you to find an iOS transfer tool that can aid you to transfer your newly downloaded ringtone to your iPhone. The best-recommended iOS transfer tool for this task is iMyFone TunesMate. With it, you can easily transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone.
#2. App Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone
You can also download ringtones to your iPhone directly using Zedge Ringtones for iPhone. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download and install the Zedge app for iOS on your iPhone. And open the app and click on the Hamburger menu and go to Repositories.
- From the free large selection of available ringtones, choose the one you want, click on it, and download it by clicking the download button on the bottom left. The ringtone will be saved automatically.
- On your iPhone, launch the Setting app and click “Sounds > Ringtone” under sound and vibration patterns menu.
- Search for the new ringtone and select it.
Part 2: How to Make Ringtone of Your Own with Third-Party Program?
If you cannot find your desired ringtone on Zedge, you can try to make your own ringtones with a third-party program. More than a ringtone transfer, iMyFone TunesMate can act as a ringtone maker. In other words, you can make iPhone ringtones on your own from the numerous music tracks on your PC and transfer it to iPhone via iMyFone TunesMate. Hence, you’ll have no use for Zedge ringtones if you have iMyFone TunesMate installed on your PC.
- Allows you to freely choose music source from either computer or device.
- Allows you to selectively pick up a up-to-40-second section for saving as ringtone.
- Grants you availability to preview ringtone before saving to computer or device.
- Offers two paths for you to save created ringtones: computer or device.
- Automatically converts incompatible audio files before ringtone creation.
Steps to Make iPhone Ringtones via iMyFone TunesMate:
Step 1Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your PC. Open the TunesMate software on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2Click on "Music > Ringtones > Ringtone Maker".
Step 3Choose your favorite Music video from your iPhone or PC. The soundtrack of the selected music video will begin to play, then set the start and stop time.
Step 4Once it’s done, hit Ringtone Audition to preview. Then select "Save to Device” to save created ringtones into your iPhone.
Step 5On your iPhone, launch the Setting app and click "Sounds > Ringtone" under sound and vibration patterns menu. Then search for the new ringtone and select it.