Zedge concentrates on offering tons of great ringtones, wallpapers, and other personalized contents for PC, Android and iOS device users. It has a ringtones app and website. Many iPhone and Samsung users find it useful to get free ringtones from Zedge, but many others tend to stick to iTunes because they don’t have the “technical know-how” on how to download Zedge ringtones to iPhone.
Therefore, we shall be discussing how to download Zedge ringtones to iPhone and PC. Meantime, you can learn how to transfer Zedge ringtones from PC to iPhone and how to make custom ringtones with a third-party program.
Part 1: How to Download Zedge Ringtones to iPhone from Computer
It's recommended download Zedge ringtones from its website because its app is not as good as before.
#1. Online Download Zedge Ringtones to Computer
Since Zedge ringtone app is not a good one any more, you can also download ringtones to PC from Zedge website. But you’ll need to go online and create an account with Zedge Ringtones before you can be allowed access to browse featured ringtones. Here is how to download Zedge Ringtones to a computer in few steps:
- Go to the Zedge ringtones official website. It will show you some ringtones there.
- You can browse the ringtones, or you can search the ringtone you want in the search bar.
- Click the play button and you can previerw the ringtone.
- Then click the ringtone and you will see the download button there.
- Click on it and it will start downloading the ringtone.
Note The ringtone you download from Zedge website is MP3 format which is not suitable for iPhone. So you need to convert it to M4R format and transfer the ringtone to your iPhone. The best-recommended tool for this task is iMyFone TunesMate. It can do the conversion and transfer all at once.
#2. Convert and Transfer Zedge Ringtones to iPhone
More than a ringtone transfer, iMyFone TunesMate can act as a ringtone maker. In other words, you can make iPhone ringtones on your own from the numerous music tracks on your PC and transfer it to iPhone via iMyFone TunesMate. Hence, you’ll have no use for Zedge ringtones if you have iMyFone TunesMate installed on your PC.
TunesMate Smartly Manages Your Ringtones:
- Allows you to convert any music to ringtone and directly transfer to iPhone.
- Selectively pick up a up-to-40-second section for saving as ringtone.
- Grants you availability to preview ringtone before saving to computer or device.
- Supports to convert music stored in iPhone or computer.
- Any music file is supported to convert, including MP3, M4R, WMA, M4A, OGG, AAC, etc.
Steps to Make iPhone Ringtones via iMyFone TunesMate:
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Open the TunesMate software on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2: Click on "Music > Ringtones > Ringtone Maker".
Step 3: Choose your favorite music file from your iPhone or PC. The soundtrack of the selected music will begin to play, then set the start and stop time.
Step 4: Once it’s done, hit Ringtone Audition to preview. Then select "Save to Device” to save created ringtones into your iPhone.
Step 5: On your iPhone, launch the Setting app and click "Sounds > Ringtone" under sound and vibration patterns menu. Then search for the new ringtone and select it.
Part 2: How to Download Zedge Ringtone to iPhone via App
You can also download ringtones from Zedge ringtones app. It is a free and easy-to-use app for downloading ringtones, notifications, alarm sounds, and more. You can use it to browse through categories of high-quality ringtones that match the personalities of your friends and family members. You can also download fun sound effects and classic ringtones and can share ringtone with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
You can download ringtones to your iPhone directly using Zedge Ringtones app. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download and install the Zedge app for iOS on your iPhone. And open the app and click on the Hamburger menu and go to Repositories.
- From the free large selection of available ringtones, choose the one you want, click on it, and download it by clicking the download button on the bottom left. The ringtone will be saved automatically.
- On your iPhone, launch the Setting app and click “Sounds > Ringtone” under sound and vibration patterns menu.
- Search for the new ringtone and select it.
However, according to its official review, Zedge ringtones app has been more and more disappointing. Some of Zedge fans even complained that it's changed from an amazing app to nothing. Here are some reviews of it: