iPhone usually has some ringtones pre-installed into all phones but with time, these tones get boring and users will want to use their own customized or new ringtones on their various devices.
Users can now get free tones for iPhone using many ways and methods. These ways are listed and explained below.
Creating Free Customized Ringtones using TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is a third-party application that is made and developed to help iPhone, iPad and iPod users solve every lingering problems and issues that arise while trying to get the best of their various devices. TunesMate is a very effective alternative to iTunes as regards file transfer and ringtone customisation. TunesMate has the best capacity to transfer music, playlists, ringtones, pictures, videos, podcasts and any files easily with many features that makes it far superior to iTunes and any other third-party application.
- Two-way file transfer – The TunesMate has a powerful and very creative ability to allow import and export of files.
- No Limitation and Restriction - Every user knows of the limitation and restrictions placed on their activities with iTunes and this is sometimes painful when users crave to do more. The TunesMate application is however very supportive in this regard to help take you above any kind of restriction and limitation and allow you full access.
- Preview and Selective Back-up - While trying to transfer any file, you get to preview it before it transfers so you have a chance to check and be sure you are transferring the right file. You also get a selective back-up feature that is reliable on the TunesMate platform.
- Freely custom ringtones - You can personalize any of your favourite songs into ringtones in your own way with just a few simple clicks.
- Transfer downloaded ringtones to iPhone - It allows you easily transfer the ringtones downloaded or shared by your friends to your iPhone.
Follow the steps to customizing free tones for iPhone using TunesMate
How to Customize Ringtones Using iTunes
Using iTunes to make customized ringtone from either a Mac or Windows computer, you can achieve this by following these steps:
1. Launch your iTunes application and click on music library.
2. Preview and listen to a musical track to be sure of the one you want to use as your ringtone.
3. Select your preferred music and right-click on it to click ‘get info’ which will show you the music details.
4. From the music details display, select the ‘option’ tab.
5. Now you have to determine the starting point of your ringtone and ending mark where it will loop over. You will select the time in values and click ‘Ok’.
6. Ringtones are always in in AAC format and you need to create this file. To do this, select the song and click on ‘Advanced’ tab at screen top. Select ‘create AAC Version’ from the menu.
7. You should see the newly created ringtone in your iTunes library but you must deactivate the modification done in step 5 To have your original music play fully.
8. For Windows users, right-click on the newly created ringtone and select ‘Show in Windows Explorer’ while Mac users should locate the file using Finder. Rename the file from extension from .MA4 to .M4R.
9. Double-click on the renamed file and iTunes will automatically import it into to your device ringtone.