Convenience and flexibility are the major concern among iPod users. But what if your iPod got damaged, aging or storage is simply full, you’ll have to get music off iPod to rescue your tunes. Of course, Apple is top on the list with regards to phone manufacturers, the music options except on transferring or sharing music, which has been the issue until TunesMate came in. You no longer have to worry about iTunes restrictions.
Method 1: How to Get Music off iPod with TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is renowned for its smooth transfer of fields and data management in iDevices as well as on Windows and Mac computers. You should no longer worry about glitches and disorganization on our device because of iTunes; the restrictions can be frustrating, especially when you need to back up or share an important file without compromising on its limitations.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- You can easily transfer music from your iPhone to Mac/PC and vice versa, both purchased and non-purchased can be transferred with no hassle.
- You can share music fields from your iPod to endless number of friends and family with iDevices using this software manager.
- It allows you to preview and select the files you want to transfer without syncing all together.
- It provides smooth transfer of all types of files including videos, movies, audiobooks, movies, camera roll among others.
- TunesMate bypasses iTunes limitations for your convenience and flexibility in files transfer.
Here are the simple steps to get music off iPod to PC.
- Connect your iDevice to PC using a USB cable and launch TunesMate. Click on “Transfer iDevice media to iTunes”.
- Scan your iDevice by clicking on “start” on the pop-up window. A list will appear with all files checked. Preview and uncheck any files you don’t wish to transfer.
- When you are ready for the transfer, click on “start”. Then click on “complete” to conclude the transfer process.
Method 2: How to Get Music off iPod with iTunes
You can also use iTunes to export music from iPod to PC. But you can only transfer purchased music and you will encounter iTunes errors because of your music format or other issues. You need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPod.
- Click File>Devices>Transfer Purchases from [Your device name] and wait for syncing.
iPods are the best music players. Don’t make synchronizing files so complicated and frustrating. You can easily get music off iPod to PC or transfer favorite music files from PC without fear of loss or damage with iMyFone TunesMate.