Are you bored of the default ringtones coming with your iPhone (including iOS 14/13/12) ? So, what to do when you want something new and different? Well, if you want to get creative and record a ringtone for iPhone, you can easily do it. Whether it is your mom’s voice or your baby’s laugher, you can now create a custom ringtone for your iPhone in a few easy steps. Don’t get hassled thinking how, we’ll tell you how to record a ringtone for iPhone in this article. Read on to get your solution.
Part 1: How to Record a Ringtone for iPhone 11/8/7/6/6S (Plus) in iOS 14?
You can use the Voice Memos app on your iPhone to record any audio that you wish to set as your ringtone. Follow these steps to record a ringtone for iPhone:
- Launch the Voice Memos app on your iPhone.
- Once you’re ready to record the audio, hit the recording button.
- Once the recording is complete, hit the stop button.
- If you want to resume the recording, you can hit the record button again. To listen to your recording, you can click the play button.
- If you’re happy with the quality of your recording, click the “Done” button to finish the recording process.
- Name your recording and click the “Save” button to save the recording to your iPhone.
That’s it. Isn’t it simple to record a ringtone for your iPhone?
Part 2: How to Set the Recorded Voice as Ringtone with TunesMate?
Now you know how to record a ringtone for iPhone, but what about the next step? Do you know how to set the recorded voice as a ringtone? If you don’t, we’ll tell you how in this section.
While you may face numerous difficulties setting custom ringtones in iOS 14, iMyFone TunesMate is here to help you. Using TunesMate, an efficient iPhone file transfer software, you can manage, import, export, or delete ringtones easily. You can convert an audio recording or a voice memo into a ringtone in just a few simple steps. All you need to do is drag and drop the recording from your PC.
Useful Features of TunesMate
- You can suitably transfer files from iPhone to PC/Mac and vice-versa without any barricades.
- You can import files between infinite iOS devices with latest iOS 14 and PCs.
- Using TunesMate, you can import, export, manage, and delete ringtones. You can easily convert voice memos to ringtones.
- With TunesMate, you don’t need to worry about any data loss during file transfer. Your data will remain 100% safe.
- You can bypass iTunes and overcome annoying iTunes limits such as bugs and sudden crashes.
Customizing ringtones with iMyFone TunesMate is a cakewalk. The entire process involves three simple steps and requires only a few minutes. Let’s now see how you can set a recorded voice memo as a ringtone.
That’s all about how to record a ringtone for iPhone and setting a voice memo as a ringtone on your iPhone. You can use the Voice memo app on your iPhone to record the audio and the TunesMate software to use it as a ringtone for your iPhone. So, what are you thinking now? Let’s give it a try!