Imagine, you found some interesting apps or useful iPhone tips and want to share them with your friends. You try to take a screenshot, but it’s not so lively as a video. That doesn’t sound pleasing. But, not anymore. You can now capture real-time iOS device errors using the Control Center function on iOS 12/13. In this article, we’ll tell you how to record screen on iOS 12/13. Keep reading for more information.
How to Record Screen on iOS 12/13 – A Step-Wise Guide
You can now record screen on your iOS 12/13 device using the Control Center Function. It’s easy and fun. Follow the steps below to record the screen on your iPhone or iPad:
1 Enable Screen Recording
To begin with, you are required to customize the Control Center to be able to record screen using the Control Center Function.
- Open the settings app on your iOS device.
- Click on “Control Center”.
- Pick the option “Customize Controls”.
- Hit the “+” button next to the “Screen Recording” feature.
2 Start Screen Recording
Once you customize the Control Center, you are ready to record your screen. So, what are you waiting for? Start recording now.
- Launch the “Control Center”.
- Tap the screen recording icon – two concentric circles.
- Your iOS device will start screen recording with a 3-seconds countdown.
- A red bar on attached to the top of your screen signifies that the screen is being recorded.
3 End Screen Recording
- Launch “Control Center” once again.
- Tap the screen recording icon or the red bar on top of the screen.
- Confirm to quit screen recording.
Super-easy, isn’t it? Follow these steps and learn how to record screen on iOS 12/13 whenever you want!
Part 2: How to Move a Recorded Screencast Video to your PC?
Yes, you’ve read that correctly! You can now transfer your recorded screencast videos from your iOS device to your Windows PC or Mac, easily and quickly using iMyFone TunesMate.
iMyFone TunesMate is a robust iPhone transfer software that allows you to freely transfer media files from your iPhone to your PC and vice-versa.
Top rated features of iMyFone TunesMate::
- Instant and easy two-way file transfer – transfer files from iPhone to Mac/Windows PC and vice-versa.
- Use TunesMate on unlimited PCs or devices, no limitations.
- Transfer different types of media files – photos, videos, music, audiobooks, ringtones, playlists, etc.
- Preview files and select to transfer them without overwriting all data at once.
- No more fighting with iTunes limitations, bugs, and crashes.
Using iMyFone TunesMate, you can transfer recorded screencast videos from your iPhone to your PC in just a few quick steps. Here how you can do it:
- Open iMyFone TunesMate on your PC and connect your iOS device using a USB cable.
- Click on the “Videos” tab (third tab). Then click on “Home Videos” and check the box on the videos you wish to transfer to your PC and hit the “Export” button followed by the “Export to PC” button to transfer the recorded screencast videos to your system.
- The software will prompt you to select a target folder for video transfer. Browse to select a folder of your choice and click the “Select Folder” button.
- A message “Export Successfully” will be displayed on the screen once the file transfer is complete.
You’ve learned two things in this article – how to record screen on iOS 12/13 and how to transfer recorded screencast videos to your Windows PC or Mac. Did you find the article helpful? We hope you did! If you have more questions, feel free to let us know. We will be more than happy to answer your queries.