How to Sync Music from iPhone to iTunes
There are a few different ways to sync music from iPhone to iTunes:
- Traditional Way: With iTunes - Only Sync to One iTunes Library, Or You May Lose Everything
- Professional Way: Top 3 iPhone Transfer App - No Loss of Music
01 With iTunes - Only Sync to One iTunes Library, Or You May Lose Everything
Step 2: Connect your iPhone with USB cable.
Step 3: Go to “Edit,” then “Preferences” on iTunes.
Step 4: Click on “Devices.”
Step 5: Find where it says “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically” and click on the box next to it.
Step 6: Click “File,” then “Devices.”
Step 7: Click on “Transfer Purchase from [the name of your device].”
If you use this method, remember that this will only transfer music that you purchased in the store. Some music freely downloaded on iPhone cannot be synced.
02 Top 3 iPhone Transfer App - No Loss of Music
Make it so it doesn’t matter if your iPhone is synced with another iTunes library!
The best way to do it, though is to use third-party software. Here are some of the best applications on the market:
Top 1 iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is one of the best device managers available for iOS. It makes everything much easier if you have an iPhone. It can sync music from your iPhone to iTunes, both by allowing you to transfer songs one at a time, and by allowing you to sync them all at once. Here is a quick guide on how to sync music using TunesMate:
Step 2: Click “Home” tab, if you’re not there by default.
Step 3: Click “Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes.” Click “Start.”
Step 4: When the files categories come up, de-select anything that isn’t “Music,” then click “Start.” Click “OK.”
Note: TunesMate does not limit only one iPhone to sync music to iTunes. You can enrich your music library from unlimited iDevices. In other words, you can share your music with friends.
- It can also transfer music to and from your computer and any iOS devices.
- It can help you convert the files while transferring.
- You can edit the music info of any song on your iPhone at will.
- It can also help you manage, create, and delete files, right from the convenience of a simple interface.
- It does not support ringtones now. But it will add it into its function soon.
Basically any function that you will ever need when it comes to music on your iOS devices, TunesMate can handle it.
Top 2 CopyTrans
CopyTrans is a device manager similar to TunesMate, though its interface is not as smooth. You can transfer files to your PC from your iPhone / iPad / iPod, as well as transfer from those iOS devices to your PC. You can also manage playlists and even add music to your iTunes library without having to open iTunes. It’s not as good as TunesMate, but it’s still a good option, and it will allow you to transfer music from your iPhone to iTunes like TunesMate does.
- It supports a large variety of iPhone files.
- You can back up your iPhone files to computer and download music to iPhone as well.
- It does not support to transfer music between different iOS devices.
- It might affect the function of iTunes playlists.
Top 3 SynciOS Manager
SynciOS manager is yet another iOS device manager that gives you control over your iOS device in a way that iTunes can’t. Like TunesMate and CopyTrans, it can transfer your music from iPhone to iTunes and you never have to launch iTunes to do this, which makes it very easy.
- You can create or manage your playlists without messing up.
- It has a friendly interface to use.
- It helps you to back up your iPhone data to computer.
- It does not support to back up or transfer data for iOS 9 and later version.
- It may have the issue that the imported music on iPhone may be displayed.