Purchased a new iPad Pro 2018 and want to transfer data to it? As an Apple user who has just purchased the iPad Pro, you are excited to start using their new iPad but you will need to first transfer all your data from your old iPad to the new device. There are many options you can choose to transfer the data. You can transfer data to new iPad Pro 2018 using iCloud, iTunes or data transfer software that is quick and easy to use.
TunesMate is data transfer software that you can use instead of iTunes to transfer data like pictures, videos, music and other types of files from your PC or Mac to your iOS devices. You do not need to enter your password to transfer data to your iPad.
How to Sync Old iPhone to New iPhone with TunesMate?
iMyFone TunesMate is data transfer software that you can use instead of iTunes to transfer data like pictures, videos, music and other types of files from your PC or Mac to your iOS devices. You do not need to enter your password to transfer data to your iPad.
Key features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- The app has a two-way transfer feature that will help you to freely import and export data between your iOS devices and PCs.
- With the help of TunesMate, you can safely transfer all the data from your old iPad to a new iPad without the fear of losing any data in the process.
- You can use TunesMate to easily bypass iTunes requirements of an ID and password to transfer any data you want.
- You can preview all the data in your old iPad to selectively pick the data you want to transfer to the new iPad.
- With just a simple click you can quickly transfer all the media files to another iOS device or PC.
You can easily transfer data from one iPad to another iPad without the use of entering your password.
- Download TunesMate then run it on your computer then connect your iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
- From the apps Home interface, click on the Transfer iTunes media to iDevice tab. All the media files in your iTunes library will be scanned and displayed as a list.
- The entire library will be checked by default. You can select the files you want to transfer to the new iPad then click on the Transfer button to start the transfer process. Click on OK for the process to be completed.
- Once the transfer is completed, connect your new iPad. And click on “Transfer iTunes media to iDevice” option.
- Choose the files you want to sync with your new iPhone and it's done!
How to Transfer Data to New iPad Pro 2018 with iTunes
Before you transfer data to new iPad Pro 2018, you need to back up your old iPad with iTunes.
- Launch iTunes then connect your old iPad to your computer. Click on the Device tab then select Restore backup from the Summary tab.
- Go to iTunes and click on the iPad icon then click on the Back up now tab.
- Wait for the backup process to be complete then connect your new iPad to your computer.
- Click on the iPad icon then select Restore from this backup.
- Click on the last backup from your old iPad then click Continue on your iPad and iTunes. The backup process will take a few minutes depending on the size of the files. Once all the data has been restored, your iPad will restart automatically and all the data will be synced to your new iPad Pro.
How to Transfer Data to New iPad Pro 2018 with iCloud
You can also use iCloud to transfer data to new iPad Pro 2018 by making sure you have previously backed up on iCloud.
- On your old iPad go to Settings then click on iCloud ID then click on iCloud on your old iPad.
- Tap on the iCloud backup tab then click on the Back up now button.
- Take your new iPad and connect it to your computer to restore the backup.
- To activate the process click on the Restore button from iCloud backup.
- Enter your iCloud credentials then select the latest backup from your old iPad then click on the Restore button. Wait until the restore process is complete.
A point to note is that depending on the compatibility of the device you are setting up, some types of data will not be transferred like apps that are not compatible with the device, messages and the attachments to the messages, voice memos, and photos. Also, iCloud has only a 5GB data storage space and depending on the size of the backup it might not transfer all the data.
The new iPad Pro 2018 is a unique iPad that has great features that will give you a more interactive experience and make it easier for you to use it. You can easily transfer data to new iPad Pro 2018 if you use the right method and the right data transfer software. With every method, there are some limitations. It is good to have all the facts before transferring your data to avoid losing it in the process.