Undoubtedly, iTunes gives you the possible ways to transfer music from iPhone to Mac, but when it comes to transferring files effectively, the format seems like little hard-hitting due to some pre-defined restrictions within iTunes. Not to worry, here is the best solution that can help you reliably transfer your files, and that too fully under your control, form iPhone to Mac in no time! Exactly, appreciated by numerous iPhone users worldwide, TunesMate gives you full control to organize your iPhone your way. Super easy to use, it lets its user manage each file and folder like a pro. Let’s learn more about it.
Method 1: Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
iMyFone TunesMate, the distinguished third-party alternative crafted by iMyFone is exclusively designed to support Window and Mac users with iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Not just photos but you can transfer any of your favorite files super easily with TunesMate, that too without thinking about the data loss, deletion etc. So, try it now and get yourself the power to make a perfect hold on your iDevices.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- The inbuilt two-way configuration enables the transition of your files from Mac to iPhone and iPhone to Mac prominently. Also, it allows transferring of videos, photos, music, apps or more, anything comfortably with endless attempts as you wish.
- It lets you freely import and export all your data across devices, between iPhone and PC in the easiest way possible.
- It easily syncs with the devices and stores data without overlapping or erasing the already saved data and enlists new music files as a fresh content.
- It efficiently previews all data that is selectively matched up for transferring and transit all files from the selected source to destination port safely without lagging.
- No more complications and time wastage now, transfer all your favorite files just in a click and enjoy the ease.
Using it is super-easy, just in a few steps you can use it like a pro!
- Download and launch TunesMate on your computer.
- Click on the Music tab in the top of the menu bar and proceed to Export>Export to PC/Export to iTunes.
- Select the folder you want to put your music in.
- Wait for a few minutes. The music is successfully in your Mac now! Super easy!
Method 2: Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac with iTunes
- Connect your iOS device with Mac through USB.
- Open and register your device with the recommended latest version of “iTunes”.
- On iTunes, click on "File>Devices>Transfer Purchases from iPhone".
All in all, while iTunes fully supports the functionality to transfer Music from iPhone to Mac and vice versa, still the user can face some issues in syncing or locating the destination device for the files to be transferred. Also, the user can only transfer purchased music on your iPhone.
While there are numerous alternatives available online to transfer music from iPhone to Mac and vice versa, yet all perceive some effective limitations inclusively. With iMyFone TunesMate, not only you can transfer all your files super effectively, but also get the assurance to maintain a good distance from the unwanted issues like accidental deletions and overlappings.