You may have taken photos on an event or while on trip, which is crucial for you to keep for future reference and memory. Besides, you might be a professional in the field and you have to regularly take pictures of items and construction sites for later analysis in the office. It is imperative to transfer these photos on a PC, which is a wider screen for easy analysis. It is also a safety measure in case your phone gets damaged. Besides, iPhones are renowned for quality photos that have huge pixels. It taxes on your space and you need a PC to clear up phone’s memory for future use.
Don’t know how to transfer photos from iPad to mac? It is simple and you can learn and access your files from different devices. We understand in as much as you like the quality and sleek design of iPhones, compatibility is a crucial thing. It is also for your convenience and data security.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac with TunesMate
Want to transferring photos from your phone to PC helps to free up space and create backup of the files? Sometimes the data we have on our phones is more important than the devices; in the event you lose or damage your phone, you can be sure all your photos are safe. Apple provides limited options for iPhone users to transfer files; this is why you need TunesMate..
It is considered as a third-party application and a bypass to Apple software options. iMyFone TunesMate helps you to transfer files from iPhone to PC and vice versa. The application has a simple user interface that makes it easy to maneuver. Download it and experience the ease in transferring photos.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
How to use iMyFone TunesMate to back up your photos to Mac:
- Download and launch iMyFone TunesMate, connect your iPad to PC.
- Click photos and select desired files, then Preview selected photos and click ‘Export to PC’.
- Click ‘select folder’ on PC to choose file destination and begin the transfer.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac via iTunes
- Download and install the iTunes application.
- Connect your iPad to the PC with a USB cable and launch the application.
- Select device to be used.
- Click on photos and check "Sync Photos", select folder you want.
- Then click "Apply" to finish syncing photos.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac via iCloud
- Be sure to sign in to both of the devices with your Apple ID. You should be having it from your purchase. Sign in with the same ID.
- Turn on iCloud library on your iPad by going to settings> your name>iCloud, and select photos.
- Turn on iCloud library on your Mac by going to system preferences>iCloud. Click on options besides photos and select iCloud Photo Library.
- If you want original sized photos, check "Download Originals to this Mac", or select "Optimize Mac Storage" if you want to save mac storage.
- All the photos on your iPad will automatically appear on Mac on File Explorer under iCloud Photos folder.
There are various methods to transfer photos from iPad to Mac, you can choose the one you prefer and the most convenient for you. TunesMate is a advanced choice when you want to preview and select part of the photos without syncing iPad photos all together.