iCloud photo sharing, formerly known as shared Photo Streams, is a functionality that enables you to share photos, videos, and albums with the people you choose in their device (iPod touch, iPad, iPhone or Mac). Once you create your stream and share it with your circle, other people can comfortably view your photos, like them, and comment on them. They can also add their photos to the stream, but only if you prefer to let them. Notably, you can invite up to 100 people to join in and enjoy the permanent access from anytime, anywhere.
Part 1. How to Use iCloud Photo Sharing?
Part 1: How to Use iCloud Photo Sharing?
Before we start the process, it is recommended to update your device to the latest OS.
1. How to Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing?
- On your iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone with iOS 10.3 or later, enter Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and turn ON the option available.
- If you are using iOS 10.2 or earlier, enter Settings > iCloud > Photos, and you will get the option available there.
- If you using Mac, enter System Preferences > iCloud > Options and next to Photos select the option available.
2. How to Create a Shared Photo Album?
- Use the Photos app available on your device to create a shared album.
- At the bottom, click on 'shared' to proceed with further steps.
- Name your Album, click Next and add the members you want to share your album with.
- Now, once you are done with Step 3, follow your screen and add photos, videos that you want to share.
You can now comment and like your photos and any member can save your photos to his/her device.
3. How to Add/Remove People from a Shared Photo Album?
Steps to add subscriber
- Open the shared album in which you wish to make the changes
- Go to the People tab.
- Click Invite People and proceed to add.
Steps to remove subscriber
- Open the shared album in which you wish to make the changes.
- Go to the People tab.
- Select the subscriber that you desire to remove.
- Choose Remove Subscriber.
4. How to Share Photos with Non-Apple Users?
- Open the shared album that you have created.
- Click People tab on your iOS or simply the people logo on your Mac.
- Now turn ON the option Public Website in the middle.
- Share the link with people.
The public link is a simple solution to share photos with non-Apple users, however, it is not secure. Anybody can access it, so if shared with the wrong person, you will be left with no option other than deleting the entire album.
Sometimes, iCloud photo sharing is not working normally as some technique or network issues.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with TunesMate?
iMyFone TunesMate is a reputable third-party alternative crafted exclusively for Windows and Mac users with iPods, iPad, and iPhones. TunesMate lets you seamlessly transfer photos as an alternative of iCloud photo sharing, as well as videos, music and other files between your computer and iOS device. Also, it helps you sync iTunes between your computer and iDevice, and even fix the damaged iTunes libraries to fetch back up and run again quickly and smoothly. Super easy to use, iTunes allows you transfer files just with a drag and drop, that too with a two-way transfer.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- You can transfer your files effortlessly in both the cases - from PC/iTunes to iPhone and iPhone to PC/iTunes.
- It lets you transfer all kinds of media - camera roll, playlists, audiobooks, movies, music, music videos, home video, iTunes U, etc.
- You can preview your photos and selectively sync them between your iDevices and iTunes.
- You can transfer media files without fearing the accidental data loss during the transfer.
- TunesMate effectively brings out new possibilities by letting you bypass numerous restriction that Apple imposes on its users.
Herе iѕ the method to transfer photos with TunesMate from iPhone to PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using the USB cable and launch TunesMate.
- Click on Photos and select the files you want to export. Then click on “Export”, and then “Export to Mac/PC".
- Select the target folder on your computer and begin the export process.
To conclude, iCloud photo sharing is an enjoyable way to share photos and videos with others, by the above methods you can easily manage everything you want to share. TunesMate is an alternative way to export the selected photos in your iPhone, you can easily share them with your family and friends as well.