Apart from iTunes, there are many third-party tools out there that allow you to transfer files between your iDevice and computer. Most iDevice users prefer the third-party iPhone file transfer tools because they offer the convenience of transferring files quickly as well as provide many other features. iAny Transfer is one such software that is a popular choice of many users.
iAny Transfer Review
What is iAny Transfer?
iAny Transfer is definitely a good choice if you want to transfer files from your iDevice to computer and vice versa and also enjoy a friendlier interface and more features. This third-party iPhone file transfer software can be used as a primary tool to manage, transfer, and backup your iPhone files conveniently. You simply need to install the software and connect your device via USB cable to your computer in order to start managing your iDevice media files via iAny Transfer.
Features of iAny Transfer
- Transfer music, photos, videos, and many other types of files between your iDevice and PC/iTunes.
- If the audio and video files are not compatible with your iDevice, then you can use iAny Transfer to convert those files to iDevice supported formats without compromising quality.
- You can get everything back to your iTunes via iAny Transfer if you lost your iTunes library somehow. The software will transfer all your files to rebuild the iTunes library.
- Transfer all the meta data such as album art, play counts, your ratings, etc. when transferring your music via iAny Transfer.
- Apart from regular media files, you can also back up and transfer important information such as bookmarks, text messages, contacts, etc. via this software.
- Manage your iDevice apps effectively and install/uninstall them in bulk with a single click.
- You can either back up all your iPhone data within a few clicks or back up selective file types depending on your preference.
Cons of iAny Transfer
- No Mac version.
- The Contacts feature of the software becomes useless when you turn on Contacts on iCloud.
- The software sometimes crashes when it is reading the contents of the connected iDevice.
- iAny Transfer is heavy on CPU resources and can make your computer run slowly when it’s working.
- No support for editing music ID3 tags.
- No support for managing/transferring audiobooks and ringtones.
Alternatives of iAny Transfer
Following are a couple of good alternatives for iAny Transfer:
1 iMyFone TunesMate - iAny Transfer for Mac/Win Alternative
iMyFone TunesMate is a great alternative of iTunes and iAny Transfer as it offers many unique features to make your iPhone file transferring experience seamless and fun. Not only does this software have a user-friendly interface, it offers one-click backup and restore solutions as well so you will never have to worry about losing your valuable iPhone media files.
- Available for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Many types of media files are supported including videos, music, ringtones, podcasts, playlists, photos, audiobooks, etc.
- TunesMate also allows you to customize ringtones for your iPhone.
- The software automatically converts incompatible media formats into compatible ones before transferring.
- Backup and restore all your iDevice media files with 1-click.
- Rebuild damaged/corrupted iTunes library by transferring all iPhone media files to iTunes.
- Two-way transfer feature lets your transfer files from iPhone to PC and PC to iPhone without hassles.
- 100% safe transfers, which means your previous data will not be overwritten.
- Share your purchased iDevice items with your friends and family via TunesMate.
- Edit music ID3 tags.
- No need to launch iTunes to use TunesMate.
- Highly recommended by many professional software review webistes, such as Getintopc, Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
Don't Miss: iMyFone TunesMate Review >>
PhoneTrans is a free iPhone file transferring tool from iMobie and is a good alternative to iTunes and iAny Transfer. It is stable, lightweight, and gives you complete control over your iPhone media files. Updated frequently, PhoneTrans lets your transfer media files between your iDevice and PC without syncing your device with iTunes every time. The software allows you to manage multiple devices and their libraries conveniently. No need to worry about having your previous data erased.
- Free of cost.
- All iDevices are supported.
- Dedicated import/export music features.
- No need to sync via iTunes for transferring files.
- Transfer your iPhone files with one-click.
- Smart Filter feature allows you to search your iPhone media and find the desired files within seconds.
- You cannot play music files on PhoneTrans.
- No other languages are supported.
- Does not work without iTunes. It must be installed and working on your computer.
- The ‘donate/share’ prompt after using every feature of the software can be annoying.