Afraid of losing photos while getting an update to iOS 13? No worries, iOS photo backup has been made easy for you just like any other thing. Exactly, now you can have a full control over all your files just in a click! Let's check it out.
Method 1: The Easiest Way to Backup Photos with TunesMate
TunesMate, the reputed third-party alternative produced by iMyFone is exclusively crafted to support Window and Mac users with iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Not just photos but you can transfer any of your favorite files super easily with TunesMate, that too without worrying about the data loss, deletion etc. So, try it now and get yourself the power to make a perfect hold on your iDevices.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- It lets you transfer/sync data in both the cases, from your iPod/iPad/iPhone to PC or vice versa.
- You can use it for unlimited PCs and devices and easily share media with others.
- You can preview the files and select whichever you want to transfer.
- TunesMate can easily bypass iTunes restrictions and provides unbounded data management.
- It enables one click photos backup to save your beloved photos in no time.
- Launch TunesMate on your computer and use "Backup Photos to PC" and select the designated folder in your PC to backup all your photos in a single go.
- Then select a folder on PC to save your photos. And it's done!
- If you want to transfer photos partially, you can also go to Photos > Camera Roll and selective the photos, then click on Export> Export to PC. Super easy, right!
Method 2: How to Backup Photos with iCloud
You can also use iCloud to backup photos. But it's a little different for Mac and Windows users. Let's check out the detailed steps.
- First, you should turn on the auto backup feature on your iDevice, Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photo Library.
- Launch Photos on your Mac. Click Preferences > iCloud to log in.
- Then simply drag and drop the photos to your Mac.
- Download iCloud for Windows and open it. Click on Options next to Photos.
- Check "iCloud Photo Library" and find the default folder below "Download new photos and videos to my PC" or change a folder to store your photos.
- Wait for the photos syncing to the folder. Usually it takes a few minutes to hours depending on the quantity of your photos.
Note: iOS photo backup with iCloud will takes a lot of downloading time and only 5GB free storage space is available for each account. You'll have to pay more for each month if you want to store more photos on iCloud.
To conclude, we highly recommend you to take your device backup proactively in order to avoid any of the situations of data loss. iOS photo back couldn’t be easier with TunesMate. It is the best third party alternate especially designed to support iOS users around the world. While you can always take backup using the above steps, you may face the situations like unorganized files, missing files or accidently deleted or forbidden files. Make sure to keep a check while taking an effective backup.