The use of iTunes to transfer files from iPhones can be frustrating due to various features which are not expected from iTunes. These include:
- Media files that are not purchased from iTunes stores are often deleted by iTunes mostly during transfer.
- iTunes not being easy to use.
Hence, if you are looking for ways to transfer files from iPhone without using iTunes, worry no more. All issues are covered here. All you need to do is to follow up the guide and be the master of your iPhone device.
Best iPhone File Transfer Tool - TunesMate
One of the significant problems associated with iPhones is the recognition of song names and finding a possible solution is not easy to come by. iMyFone TunesMate, on the other hand, can solve this problem. An excellent alternative to iTunes is the TunesMate which helps in iPhone file transfer. Also, it supports not only music, videos, but also photos, apps etc. TunesMate also allows data to be previewed before being transferred. The process is straightforward: you just have to install and lunch the app on your PC. This is an application that supports every type of file, and it allows you to deal with file formats the way you want.
Key features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Freely transfer files between PCs and iOS devices bypass iTunes limitations.
- Enrichment of your iTunes library can be done between iTunes and iDevices with different Apple IDs.
- Support all types of media files including music, playlists, videos, photos, apps etc.
- Files that are both purchased and not purchased can be transferred.
- Selectively transfer files without blind syncing everything altogether.
How to use TunesMate as an iPhone file transfer
- Launch TunesMate and connect your iPhone to PC.
- Select "Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes" on the home interface.
- After scanning your iPhone, a list of your files will show up.
- Choose the files you want to transfer and uncheck the rest. Then click "Start".
- Wait for a few moment, it will be done. Then click "Complete" to finish.
Other iPhone Files Transfer Methods instead of iTunes
1. iCloud Drive
iCloud is an online drive which is excellent for sharing files among multiple iOS. The drive is used to store different kinds of data (video, photos, etc.) and can be accessed through a mobile device and computers. To transfer files using iCloud, follow the steps below:
Only 5GB free storage is available for each Apple ID.
A swift way to transfer videos or photos from your device to any other device or PC is using Airdrop. You can share songs, contact information, Passbook passes. To do these, simply follow the steps below:
Not all Macs support AirDrop, check out AirDrop system requirements.
If peradventure any of the above methods are not of interests to you, i.e., installing of software or dealing with drives, then you can adopt a simple solution: Emails. Files can be transferred to your PC or any other device using Email. Below are the steps:
It usually takes a long time to download large files using this method.
By now, I’m certain majority of all the problems regarding the iPhone file transfer issue without iTunes have been addressed. Every solution has its benefits. Look for the one that is more convenient for you, follow the steps carefully as described above and become the master of your device.