Have you ever wondered how to share/transfer iTunes purchases? You are not alone on this, a whole lot of iOS users also wonder how to go about iTunes transfer purchases. Why would I want to transfer my iTunes purchases in the first place? You might want to do this for backup purposes so you won’t have to re-download just in case there is a system or phone crash. Probably you purchased some songs, videos, or movies and simply want to enjoy them on the go without having to wait until you lay hands on your computer.
These are just a few reasons for iTunes transfer purchases. Apple allow its customers to easily purchase their favorite songs, videos, apps, etc. from iTunes Store and App Store. This means once you’ve paid for a particular file, you completely own it and won’t have to pay for it ever again. However, in order to do this you’ll need to have an Apple ID. An Apple ID is very important, it allows you access your contents across Apple’s ecosystem. If you don’t have one already, it’s easy to create one. So how do you transfer iTunes purchases? To do this, find out more below.
Method 1: iTunes Transfer Purchases to iPhone in One-click
It is undeniable that the iPhone is one of the most popular mobile phone device in the world. Loaded with lots of attractive features, it has continued to win the hearts of many. However, there seems to be a problem. Several iPhone users have continued to complain about media transfer. It’s always a tough situation trying to share files from PC to iPhone and vice versa. iTunes tends to always have sudden crashes and restriction. The good news is, there is a perfect solution and alternative to iTunes: iMyFone TunesMate.
iMyFone TunesMate created by the iMyFone program is an alternative third-party tool to iTunes. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers and can be used on iPhones, iPods, and iPad devices. The iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer tool allows you to transfer different music, videos, pictures, private documents, contacts, etc. within your PC and your iOS phone device. You can now sync your iTunes from the iDevice to your PC fast and easy.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Allows you transfer both purchases and non-purchases. Meaning even when you download a media file from a download site to your iDevice, it is still very possible to export it to your PC or iTunes.
- Effectively manage and transfer playlists, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, movies, photos, recorded audio files, etc.
- Transfer files without deleting any previously existing data.
- iMyFone TunesMate allows you backup your iPhone files and restore them when needed.
- Completely recover your iTunes library, even if you have lost your files or data in iTunes.
One-click to Transfer Purchases from iTunes to iPhone:
- First, download iMyFone Tunesmate on your PC/Mac and install.
- Plug in your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch iMyFone Tunesmate.
- Click on “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice”.
- From the categories provided (Music, Movies, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV shows, Music Videos, Audiobooks, Home Videos, Ringtones, and Playlists) select the kind of media you want to transfer. Hit “Transfer”.
- Once it’s done transferring, tap “OK”.
Method 2: iTunes Transfer Purchases to iPhone via iTunes
Here is also another option for transferring iTunes purchases. This method involves making use of iTunes. Follow the steps below to transfer files from your computer to iPhone via iTunes.
- Double click on iTunes application to open. Plug in your iPhone using a USB cable.
- At the top left corner, click on your device icon.
- Under “Summary" go to “Options”.
- Now, uncheck “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”. Tick “Manually manage music and videos”.
- Then click the “Apply” button.
- After that, click on “Sync”. Your iTunes Purchases will be transfer to your iPhone.
Transferring iTunes purchases with iMyFone TunesMate is very fast and easy. You don’t need to memorize long steps before you can start. It also allows you to transfer music safely from iPhone to PC, which can’t be done with iTunes. Have you tried iTunes family sharing? It’s really awesome. Give it a try today and let us know what you think.