Want to have an easy iOS to PC file transfer? Then you have come to the right place. Transferring files from your iOS device to your PC is generally not a simple thing to do. If you use iTunes syncing function you might end up overwriting your data and it is not a convenient method. Additionally, iTunes has limits and it restricts the transfer of certain media files. Therefore, if you want to transfer files from your iOS device to your PC you should consider using a simple and straight-forward method. Continue reading this article to find out how you can perform iOS to PC files transfer.
What Makes TunesMate Be Your Best iOS to PC File Transfer?
If you want to transfer files from your iOS device to your PC without a problem, you should consider using TunesMate tool. This is not like other applications or programs that promise to help you transfer files only for them to fail to transfer certain files. This tool actually lets your transfer any type of file to either your PC or to your iOS device. It is an incredible tool that lets you bypass all the iTunes restrictions and with it, you can transfer any type of file to your PC or iOS device.
Key features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Two-way Transfer: This feature lets you import and export files from your iDevice to the computer, iTunes or iCloud and from the backup to your device.
- No Limits for Devices and PCs:You are no limited to the number of devices or PCs you transfer files to or from. You can transfer files to any type of device or computer without any problem.
- 1 Click File Transfer: With 1-click file transfer feature, you can transfer large files in just one click. You do not have to go through the process of compressing or converting the files before transferring them.
- Preview and Selectively Transfer: TunesMate lets you preview your files and choose the files you wish to transfer before doing so. In other words, you have the opportunity to selectively backup your files.
- Bypass iTunes: You are able to bypass iTunes limitations including converting files before transferring them to iTunes library or to your device and restrictions on certain file formats.
Supported iOS Devices
TunesMate is designed to help iPhone, iPad, iPod touch users manage their files with ease. This means that they can easily transfer media files as well as data files from their devices to their computers and from their computers to their devices. With TunesMate, iOS files transfer and management has been made easy and convenient.
Some of the Reviews from Media and Customers
TunesMate is recognized by the media, tech-experts, and customers as one of the best iPhone, iPod and iPad files management tools. Here are some of the media reviews:
“You will be provided with the ability to transfer files in between your iOS device and computer, or between your iOS devices and your iTunes as much as you want.” by getintopc.com
“With iMyFone Tunesmate it's easy to transfer music/videos/files between iOS and iTunes/PC without any damage to the iTunes library.” by geekreply.com
“I managed to transfer all my files including images, music, videos and sound clips to my computer using this tool. It is the best thing that ever happened to iPhone.” says Amanda, one of the frequent users of TunesMate
Another user Ray says “I couldn’t transfer my wedding photos to PC with my iPhone X. Then I was recommended this iMyFone TunesMate file manager for iOS and downloaded it. I'm so happy to see that it could easily transfer all media files and other files to the computer and from the computer to my iPhone.”
How to Use TunesMate for iOS to PC File Transfer
For you to be able to transfer data files as well as media files to your PC you will need to use TunesMate. It is an easy-to-use tool that you can use it without technical knowledge. Here are the steps on how to use TunesMate to transfer files from your iOS device to your PC.
- First download and install TunesMate on your computer and launch the program. Use a USB cable to link your iOS device to your computer.
- Click Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes, then check the files you want to transfer and click Start.
- Click Complete and it’s done, super easy!
Download TunesMate for free and have a try now!