Need to transfer files when update to iOS 13? If yes, you have just landed on the right page. Music, videos, photos, apps or more, now you can transfer everything just in a click of the mouse. Super exciting, right! Exactly, now there is no need to face any kind of limitations while transferring your favorite files. Read on to know how to make iOS file transfer an edge of the ease.
Method 1: How to Transfer Files with TunesMate
While you may face various limitations in transferring and preserving your files systematically, TunesMate makes it all easier for you. Designed and crafted by iMyFone, TunesMate is a notable third-party alternative especially produced Window and Mac users with iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Talk about data sync, you get all the powers to establish a perfect hold on everything you need. Whether you want to set ringtones, sync, transfer, delete or organize your files, TunesMate acts a perfect solution to all your worries.
Key features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- It lets you transfer/sync data/music in both the cases, from your iPod/iPad/iPhone to iTunes/Computer or vice versa.
- You can share your iPhone media and iTunes library freely with your family and friends even if they use a different Apple ID.
- Now get a complete hold on what you transfer with preview and selectively transfer functionality.
- It lets you transfer all your favorite tracks just in a single click. No more hassles to transfer music.
- Break the limits that Apple imposes on its application and enter the all-new realm of possibilities with TunesMate.
If you are looking for iOS file transfer tool, TunesMate is the solution you have waited for years. You need not be a tech geek to use it, just 1-2 minutes and you can use it like a pro!
- Launch TunesMate on your PC and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC/Mac.
- Out of the three options on the home interface, click "Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes".
- Scan your iPhone/iPad/iPod by clicking the Start in the pop-up window. All files will be checked by default, if you do not want to select any of the files, proceed to uncheck it.
- Click Start and wait for the iOS file transfer to complete.
To transfer files from PC to iDevice is also very simple. By clicking "Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice" is all you need to do. The rest steps are all the same.
Method 2: How to Transfer Files with iCloud Drive
Transferring files/photos with iCloud is one of the many options available to get your data off iPhone.
- Go to iCloud.com and log in your iCloud account.
- Choose "iCloud Drive" on the home interface.
- Then select a folder or create a new one to save your files in.
- Click "Upload" on the top bar and select the files to upload on iCloud drive.
- Open Files App on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- The files imported from PC can be seen on your device now.
If you want to transfer files from iDevices to PC, just simply log in iCloud.com and "Download" the files on devices.
Note: You may face issues when doing an iOS file transfer with iCloud in saving large files, since 5GB of free space will not serve your purpose for long. Additionally, you can't back up until you have a stable internet connection.
Method 3: How to Transfer Files with iTunes File Sharing
- Open iTunes on your PC (make sure you have the latest version).
- Ensure you have established proper connection with correct USB cable.
- Click device icon in iTunes.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
- Drag and drop the files you want to transfer from PC and put it in the Documents window. Or simply click "Add..." to choose the files to add in.
- By clicking "Save to..." is to transfer files from iDevices to PC.
Note: While you can get files transferred using iTunes, you may face difficulties like files/photos not synced properly, errors and failures happen sometimes.
Method 4: How to Transfer Files with AirDrop
- Open AirDrop on your Mac and make sure Wifi is enabled.
- Click "Allow me to be discovered by everyone." Or you can also just set yourself to be discoverable by “contacts only”.
- Enable Wifi and bluetooth on your iPhone from the control center. Check whether AirDrop is on by long-pressing the networking module part. Then choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
- When you see the Mac listed after a few seconds, tap on it to start sharing data to the Mac.
Note:Although it looks easy to use AirDrop, it can only be used between iOS devices and Macs. Windows users may need an alternative method.
Out of the many alternatives available for iOS file transfer, where each carries its limitations and complexities to use, iMyFone TunesMate effectively provides a level of ease to its user. It works super-easily and is recommended for iOS users around the world.