Do you have an old iPod or two from the last decade lying around and gathering dust? Believe us, old tracks carry a different charm in them and surely, you would not like to miss your hard earned playlists that you had gathered in the dive of your feelings and in connection to some life instances. Exactly not, don't think of it as a tough job, with iMyFone TunesMate you can have all your music transferred to your computer in no time!
Method 1: How to Copy Music from iPod to Computer with TunesMate?
While you may face numerous difficulties in transferring your music files from iPod to PC, iMyFone TunesMate brings to you the easiest option available to eliminate all your 'copy music from iPod to computer' problems. Created by iMyFone, TunesMate is a renowned third party alternative specially produced for Window and Mac users with iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Talk about data sync, you get all the powers to establish a perfect hold on everything you need. Whether you want to set ringtones, sync, transfer, delete or organize your files, TunesMate acts a perfect solution to all your worries.
Main features of iMyFone TunesMate:
- Its two-way transfer functionality enables you to transfer your files from iPhone to PC and PC to iPhone. So, videos, photos, music, apps or more, transfer anything effortlessly as per your wish.
- Share your iPhone media and iTunes library with anyone from your friends and family, even without taking the pain they all use different Apple IDs.
- Get a full hold on what you're transferring while previewing the files you select. Check your files to your satisfaction and allow them to transfer effectively.
- It lets you transfer all your favorite tracks just in a single click. No more hassles to transfer music.
- Break the limits that Apple imposes and feel free to manage all your iTunes data your way.
Then how to use TunesMate to copy music from iPod to computer? Using TunesMate is quite easy. You don't need to be a tech expert to use it seamlessly, it can be mastered just in a few steps.
- Launch TunesMate in your computer and connect iPod using a suitable cable.
- Press Music>Export>Export to PC as an option.
- Browse to select the target folder in your computer. Then begin transfer by picking Select Folder
Method 2: How to Copy Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes?
While you can use the following steps to copy music from your iPod to PC, the method works effectively only for the purchased iTunes files.
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPod to your PC.
- Click File>Devices>Transfer Purchases from [Your device name] and wait for syncing.
Though iTunes is widely used software for Apple devices, iMyFone TunesMate breaks out the restrictions that Apple put on its users. It lets you transfer both purchased and non-purchased files just in a go.