Apple’s mandate to protect musicians from illegal download, copying, sharing and distribution of their songs and albums has led to the removal of almost all music downloaders from iTunes Store or iOS App Store. However, there are still some couple of apps that can download free music to your iPhone from many sources. The list in this article will help you to know these apps and the best way to use them.
Top 5 MP3 Music Downloader Apps for iPhone
If you are searching for a free music downloader app or iPhone, then you can go through the list because we’ve picked up the best apps for you.
1 Best MP3 Music Downloader App - iMyFone TunesMate
iMyFone TunesMate is an MP3 music downloader for iOS devices, which works on macOS and Windows PCs. TunesMate is said to be the best mp3 music downloader because you can use it to transfer any type of music file to any iPhone without hassle.
So, if you have music you burned from a CD or DVD, playlists you backed up from Android phones, songs that were not purchased from iTunes or with iOS Music app, or iTunes library you copied from a friend’s PC, all these songs can be easily downloaded to your iPhone via TunesMate.
iMyFone TunesMate - Freely Download & Manage iOS Music
- Freely transfer files between iDevice, iTunes and computer without data loss.
- Sync both purchased and non-purchased music to/from iPhone.
- All the music formats are supported as TunesMate will automatically convert those incompatible ones.
- Sync unlimited iTunes music/library to iPhone without erasing.
- Manage iPhone Music: Add from PC/iTunes, export to PC, delete songs, manage playlists, etc.
TunesMate as a free music downloader has other features apart from music downloading. Hence, it’s a blessing to every iPhone user who feels marginalized by Apple restrictions and limitation in downloading and enjoying free music on iPhone.
With the help of iMyFone TunesMate, downloading music to iPhone has been much easier. It’s been well-spoken of and highly recommended by lots of professional sites, like getintopc.com, tricksworldzz.com, crunchytricks.com, etc.
Steps to Download MP3 Music to iPhone via TunesMate
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your PC. Connect your iPhone to your PC and launch TunesMate.
Step 2: Click “Music” tab and your iPhone music list will be displayed. Click “Add > Add Files/Folder”.
Step 3: Select the files you would like to download to your iPhone. Click “Open” to complete the process.
2 MP3 Music Downloader App – Spotify
Spotify is the most used music downloader in the United States, and it offers a great music service and user-friendly interface. When you download Spotify for iPhone, you will notice that it groups all your music collections according to genres such as classical, rock, country, etc. If you are in search of a particular track, the search unit is always dependable, and you can stream such music online or save it for offline playback.
Features of Spotify:
- It’s free of charge to download music on Spotify, but you’ll get to pay to use some of their premium music services.
- It has an enormous database of songs and great son=und quality to offer.
3 Free MP3 Music Downloader App – Google Play
The Google Play app is available for iOS and Android device users. You can use it to download new and hot music tracks. However, this music service is not free, you’ll have to pay a subscription fee of $1.99 per month. If you are a subscriber of Google Play, you’ll be able to download and play music on your iOS device. But there is a free version that only allows you to stream music online.
Features of Google Play:
- It offers you the most current and hot songs.
- It has one of the largest libraries of songs and other media files that you can download from.
- If you stop subscribing, you cannot enjoy those music again then.
4 MP3 Music Downloader App for iPhone – Tidal
The features of Tidal is close to that of Spotify but with some striking differences. The app provides some comprehensive functions such as music sharing, downloading and streaming at the subscription fee of $19.99 per month. You can save songs downloaded from Tidal on your iPhone without any hitch, and listen to such songs offline without internet connection.
Features of Tidal:
- It lets you save your songs, playlists, and albums offline.
- It offers one of the best sound qualities but very expensive.
- If you stop subscribing, you cannot enjoy those songs then.
5 MP3 Music Downloader App for iOS Device – Apple Music
This is the native iOS music downloader for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has all the music player function needed to play music on iPhone. But it does not support the play of FLAC, WMA, WAV, and other types of music files, and goes for the subscription fee of $9.99 per month.
Features of Apple Music:
- It can easily save music offline for playback.
- It’s the most compatible mp3 music downloader app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- If you stop subscribing, you cannot enjoy the music then.