Did you remove or delete your iTunes music by accident or it just disappeared without apparent reason? Some of us can lost their iTunes playlist on which they spend so much time creating it. You don’t have to worry we will show you today in this article how to recover you lost iTunes music by following some simple steps and by using different types of methods which you can choose from to recover your lost music. You can also recover any type of data by following the methods and steps we will mention in this article.
The Fastest Way to Recover iTunes Music from iDevices
iMyFone TunesMate is one of the software that you can use to do everything that is related to iTunes. It also can get the job done without the restrictions and limitations which iTunes has. Here we will explain its main key features and how to use it to recover iTunes Music from your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
iMyFone TunesMate Recover Music from iDevice to iTunes
- It simply can do a smooth flexible iOS transfer between your iDevice and your pc/iTunes.
- Don’t worry about any limits which used to annoy you hardly while using iTunes as iMyFone TunesMate can remove those limits.
- Supporting unlimited number of iDevices not like iTunes which only support 5 devices.
- iTunes would erase original data while doing the syncing but with TunesMate you can sync data without worrying about getting the original erased.
Steps to Recover iTunes Music from iDevice using iMyFone TunesMate
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone TunesMate onto your computer. Launch it. If the USB cable isn’t connected, it will remined you to do so. Just connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to your computer.
Step 2: When the device of yours is connected, the homepage will show you three options you can choose from according on what you are doing. In our case you need to choose the first option “Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes".
Step 3: A window will be shown in front of you and you can see the files list.
Step 4: Now check the boxes of the music files you need to restore then click “start”.
Step 5: Wait for a while and once the software tells you that everything is restored now you can click ok to finish.
Recover iTunes Music from iDevices Using iTunes
In case you don’t have any alternative but to use iTunes to restore your music. Here is how you can restore your music library from iPhone/iPad/iPod using iTunes.
- Launch the iTunes application on your computer. Make sure your computer is authorized with the same Apple ID of the purchased music. If you are not sure, you can click “Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer” on iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to computer.
- From the top menu, go to “File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from [the name of your device].”
This method might required a lot of time and effort. So we suggest you to use iMyFone TunesMate.
Recover iTunes Music from Computer
If you have music files on your computer, you can import them into iTunes to make sure they appear in your iTunes library.
- Search your computer (outside of iTunes) and locate your music folder. Move this file folder to an easy-to-view location, such as on your desktop.
- On iTunes. Click the "File" menu, and then click "Add Folder to Library". Allow iTunes to open a browsing window.
- In the pop up window, search for the music folder you placed earlier. Just choose it to continue.
- Wait 5-10 seconds, and then search your library for the folder of music you just added. It takes a little time to copy over, so if it doesn’t show immediately, be patient. Once you’ve located the folder, test the music to make sure they copied without a hitch. If they did, you’re done!