Have you ever accidentally deleted a something from your iPhone just to realize immediately that you needed it back? If what you deleted was a song you purchased on iTunes, then you needn’t worried that you will have to repurchase it. I have good news for you; there are numerous ways to redownload the songs you've purchased from iTunes without paying for the second time.
How to Redownload Purchased Music?
1An Effective Way to Redownload Purchased Music
With the aid of a third party application such as iMyFone TunesMate , you can redownload lost songs to your iPhone.The following are the features of iMyFone Tunesmate which enable it to manage music
- It enables you to share bought music with different Apple's IDs.
- Effectively manage music playlists by exporting, importing and deleting songs
- Keep your iPhone or iPad playlist fresh with good music. Erase those songs you no longer want easily.
- With only a single click, you can transfer the entire playlist to anywhere.
- Two-way transfer! iMyFone Tunesmate allows you to sync videos and songs to iPhone as well as transfer iPhone media to PC/iTunes.
Redownload Purchased Music with iMyFone TunesMate
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone Tunesmate and plug your iPhone.
Step 2: Launch iMyFone TunesMate. Click on "Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice". You will find it on the first screen.
Step 3: It will scan all your media files. After it finished, check "Music" and "Downloaded", then click on "Transfer".
Step 4: Once the process has completed, click "OK” and that is all.
2How to Redownload Music on iTunes
If you'd prefer to use iTunes to redownload your music, this is what you have to do:
- Open iTunes
- Go to the iTunes Store
- Click on Purchased which is found in the Quick Links section on the right
- Press the Not in My Library toggle if it has not been selected already
- Click on the Songs /Albums toggle to pick how to see the song
- Choose the artist whose music you wish to download from the list located on the left
- Tap the download icon on the album or next to the music to begin the download.
3How to Redownload Music on iPhone
If you don’t make use of other services, you can redownload the music or album you've bought at the iTunes Store directly to your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Ensure you're signed into the Apple ID on your device that you used to purchase the music (click on Settings > iTunes and App Store > Apple ID)
2. Press the iTunes Store application to open it
3. Press the More button located at the bottom right
4. Tap Purchased
5. Tap Music
6. Click on the Not on This iPhone toggle
7. Scroll through the list of your purchases until you locate the one you wish to download
8. Press the download icon to start downloading the song.
Bonus Tip: Manage Your Apple Music Membership
Before getting purchased songs from Apple Music, it’s important for you to learn it deeply. The following steps will show you how to start, view, change and cancel your Apple Music Membership.
How to Start Your Membership
1. Update your iPhone
2. After it reboots and installs, open the Music app
3. Choose a membership plan
4. Sign in to iTunes Store using your Apple ID and password
5. Confirm that you wish to start your Apple Music membership
How to Cancel
1. In the Apple Music application on your iPhone, click on the menu symbol in the top-left corner.
2. Click on your name or photograph at the top of the menu to access your account settings.
3. Click on Manage Membership. If required, enter your Apple ID password.
4. Tap Subscription.
5. Deactivate Automatic Renewal.
How to Change
1. Launch the Music application, and then tap For You.
2. Click on the profile symbol or your photograph in the top-right corner.
3. Click on View Apple ID. You may need to sign in or useTouch ID.
4. Press Subscriptions, after that click on Apple Music Membership, to see your options.
5. Under Options, you can now choose the membership you want.