Did you just buy a new iPhone and wondering if you could get back all your favorite songs from your iTunes library? Do you want to share some of your music to a friend, or you simply can’t explain how you lost all your music, do not fret, we’ve got you covered. We are going to show you easy ways on how to sync music from iTunes to iPhone using different easy and simple methods. Just hang on cause in few minutes you’ll be dancing to your favorite tunes again.
How to Sync Music to iPhone Using iTunes
Follow the steps below for how to sync music from iTunes to iPhone:
- Launch iTunes, using a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer
- Locate your device icon and click on it in iTunes window pane by the left
- Under Summary, click on the "Music" tab
- Check "Sync Music" checkbox.
- You’ll be presented with 2 options: Entire Music Library and Selected Playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
- Select "Entire Music Library" to sync all iTunes music to iPhone or "Selected Playlist" to choose the songs you want to sync.
- Click "Apply" and iTunes will automatically sync your iPhone
Disadvantages of iTunes
- You can only transfer music to phone on one computer, else your iPhone will be erased
- iTunes doesn’t transfer all kinds of files
- Cannot transfer multiple files at once without syncing
The Fastest Way to Sync Music to iPhone
Want to recover your music backup from your computer or backup some or all of your favorite iPhone music to your computer? There is an easy and stress-free way to achieve these without losing any of your important data. iMyFone TunesMate is the perfect solution. The best alternative to iTunes limitations and restrictions. The ideal tool for transferring music from computer to iPhone. iMyFone TunesMate lets you add music to iPhone from your computer without erasing existing songs, backup and restore iPhone music, plus it allows for easy deletion of duplicated songs.
This powerful software bridges the gap between your PC/iTunes and iPad/iPhone without bringing about any syncing issues. It allows you sync iTunes music to iPhone so you can enjoy your favorite song any time, any day.
- Supports media files including music, podcasts, photos, audiobooks, playlists, ringtones, etc.
- Transfer music to iPhone using different computers without deleting any data.
- Supports the transfer of purchased or non-purchased songs.
- Converts music that are not compatible to iPhone version automatically during transfer
- Gives you the option to edit music details like name, album, artist, etc.
- Allows for two-way transfer between iPhone and iTunes/computer
- Flawlessly manages iTunes/iPhone music library: delete, add, backup, edit.
How to Sync Music to iPhone With iMyFone TunesMate
- Launch iMyFone TunesMate, plug your iPhone to your computer.
- Click "Trust" on your iPhone if you are using TunesMate for the first time
- In TunesMate top menu, select "Music"
- Choose Add and tap "Add File" or "Add Folder"
- From the pop-up menu, select where your music is located on your computer
- Choose your desired music files and the tap OK to begin the transfer
If you want to sync music from iTunes to iPhone, you can just choose “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” on the main window of TunesMate, and the check “Music”, only with few clicks, all your iTunes music will be sync to iPhone.
Other Ways To Sync Music To iPhone without iTunes
The iMusic software packs fine features that also makes it an ideal alternative for iTunes. If you’re tired of apple’s music sync app limitations, this software will help you sync music to iPhone hassle free. Without iTunes you can transfer music, videos, audiobooks, photos, etc. and it supports both Windows and Mac computers. Using iMusic means you can easily download songs from different websites directly to your music library. The free built-in library gives iPhone users access to download the freshest songs free of charge.
Another cool music software for Windows computer. Media Monkey allows iPhone users sync music to iPhone without iTunes. Upon installation, the software runs a complete scan to search for audio files on your hard drive. The Media Monkey software comes in both free and paid version.
Follow these steps highlighted above and in few minutes you’ll be dancing to your favorite tunes again. Let us know if it worked for you in the comment section.