What is iFunbox?
Following are some features of iFunbox iOS 12/13:
- Manage and transfer iDevice media files on your computer.
- Transform your iDevice into a USB portable hard disk for easier file management.
- Export videos and music easily from your iTunes library to your computer.
- iFunbox allows you to manage your iDevice files when iTunes doesn’t work.
- Install/uninstall iDevice apps in bulk.
How to Download iFunbox iOS 12/13
Downloading and installing iFunbox iOS 12/13 is pretty easy. This is one of the reasons why lots of iOS users use this iTunes alternative.
Follow these instructions to download and install iFunbox iOS 12/13:
Step 1: On your favorite web browser, visit http://www.i-funbox.com/en_download.html
Step 2: Download the Windows/Mac version according to your computer.
Step 3: Once the software setup is downloaded, double-click it to start the installation process.
Step 4: Now choose an .ipa file for download and then Launch iFunbox. The software will now be ready to use. You can connect your iDevice using a lightning cable and transfer media via iFunbox.
How to Use iFunbox iOS 12/13 to Transfer Music
Transferring iDevice music via iFunbox to your computer and vice versa is quite easy. You will need to use Import and Export features of the software to do this.
Follow these instructions to import music from computer to iDevice:
Step 1: Connect your iDevice to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Launch iFunbox.
Step 3: Navigate to Quicktool Box > Import Files and Data and then choose iPod Music.
Step 4: Now browse the music on your computer that you wish to transfer and then drag and drop the selected music to the window of iFunbox. The transfer process will begin.
What If iFunbox iOS 12/13 is Not Working?
Here’s what you can do when iFunbox is not working:
1. Contact iFunbox Support
If for some reason iFunbox iOS 12/13 stops working, you have an option to contact iFunbox support for assistance. It is quite easy to do.
Follow these instructions:
Step 1: Compose a new email and describe the problem in a single sentence.
Step 2: Describe your iDevice, your iOS, your IE version, and your iFunbox version.
Step 3: Then send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use the Best Alternative – TunesMate
When it comes to features and functionality, iMyFone TunesMate is the best alternative to iFunbox iOS 12/13. TunesMate allows you to manage and transfer media files between your iDevice and computer. You can even preview the files before selecting and transferring them. Furthermore, transfer speeds are very good and there aren’t any permission errors as well when you use this software for iDevice file transferring. All in all, iMyFone TunesMate offers outstanding features for iDevice file transfer, that’s why a lot of iOS users use it as an alternative to iTunes and iFunbox.
- Transfer all kinds of media files between iDevice and computer/iTunes at ultra-fast speeds.
- Preview the media files before selecting and transferring them.
- Backup and restore all your iDevice media files with a single click via its 1-Click transferring modes.
- You don’t even have to launch iTunes in order to manage and transfer files between your iDevice and computer via TunesMate.
- iMyFone TunesMate is 100% safe to use as it does not erase previous data when syncing which is a known issue of iTunes.
Steps to Use TunesMate to Transfer iPhone Music to Computer:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer via compatible lightning or USB cable.
Step 2: Launch TunesMate and wait for it detect your connected iPhone.
Step 3: Now click on the Music tab of TunesMate. It will list all the music stored on your iPhone.
Step 4: Select the songs that you want to transfer to your computer and then click on Export > Export to PC.
Step 5: Now navigate to a folder on your computer’s hard disk and then click on Select Folder. TunesMate will now start the transferring process.
The Comparison of iFunbox and TunesMate
Although iFunbox and TunesMate are both alternatives of iTunes that allow you to manage and transfer your iDevice media on your computer, there are some differences between the two softwares.
Following are the key differences between iFunbox and TunesMate:
- iFunbox sometimes fails to connect to iTunes library but TunesMate has no such issue.
- Sometimes you may face permission issues when trying to transfer files via iFunbox. TunesMate has no such issues.
- The overall interface and functionality of iFunbox is a bit complex so it can be overwhelming for new users. TunesMate on the other hand has a nice, clean, and user-friendly interface.
- iFunbox is recommended for those who have a jailbroken iDevice. TunesMate on the other hand, can be used for any iDevice, whether it is jailbroken or not.