Are you wondering, “how do I transfer photo albums from iPhone to PC”? Do you want to save space on your iPhone, so you need to move more than just your camera roll? Well, the truth is that you can’t transfer any album besides your camera roll with the tools that are built into your PC.
If you’re fine with transferring just what you tool with your camera, then you can do a simple drag and drop, but if you want to transfer more, you’re going to have to use some third-party tools. With iOS 12 management software like iMyFone TunesMate, you can actually transfer all of the albums (not just the photos) on your iPhone if you want. This way, you can back them up and then delete them on your iPhone to save space.
How to Transfer Photo Albums from iPhone to PC
What is iMyFone TunesMate, though? Basically, it’s software that helps you transfer and manage the media on your iPhone. You can move music, videos, photos, and more in just a few clicks. It helps you break past many of the restrictions that Apple imposes on your iPhone.
Key Features for Photo Management:
- You can transfer photos from iPhone to external drive or PC.
- You can backup any album to your computer or USB flash drive.
- You can delete photos in bulk for free and manage your photos.
- Your photos can be displayed by taking time or albums.
- Photos and albums in Camera Roll and My Photo Stream are supported.
How to Import Photo Albums from iPhone to PC
Here is how you can use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer an album of photos from your iPhone to PC:
Step 1. Launch iMyFone TunesMate. (After downloading it and installing it on your PC).
Step 2. Plug in your iPhone to your computer. Click on the Photos tab in iMyFone TunesMate.
Step 3. You will see a list of the available albums on the left. Right click the one that you want, then choose Export to PC from the little menu that pops up.
Step 4. You will now be able to browse for a folder on your computer. Choose the one that you want to send the photos to and click Select Folder.
Now wait while the photos are exporting. There should be a message window that tells you that this is happening. After it is done, you can click Open Folder to view the photos and album in their new location or you can just click OK to finish.
What TunesMate Can Do for You?
Of course, TunesMate can help you with a lot of different things, not just photo transferring. You can use it to get around a lot of different iPhone restrictions and make your life easier.
- You can transfer almost any kind of media, including music, video, photos, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.
- Backup: You can back up the media on iPhone anywhere you want, such as your PC or even an external drive or another iOS 12 device.
- Two-way Transfer: You can transfer to computer or from computer to iPhone.
- Purchased & Non-Purchased: You can transfer music that you didn’t necessarily purchase from the iTunes store.
- Share: You can share media with other iOS 12 devices, even devices with different Apple IDs.
- No Data Loss: You can add music to your iPhone without deleting the library that you currently have. Or you may sync files to iPhone from different iTunes libraries without erasing.
As you can see, TunesMate is a very simple and easy device manager.