Do you need to transfer your files from your iPhone to your computer, or vice versa, but you don’t want to deal with the many restrictions of iTunes? Luckily, there are actually many alternatives to iTunes that can allow you to transfer all of the media that you want quickly and efficiently. Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is just one of many of these types of tools.
What's Xilisoft iPhone Transfer?
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is one of the many iOS transferring tools available today. It can help you get around a lot of iTunes’ restrictions. For example, using Xilisoft iPhone Transfer, you can transfer music and other media that you didn’t necessarily purchase from the iTunes store.
Some of its main features include:
- You can manage your music easily from your computer, without iTunes.
- You can back up your music and store it anywhere you want.
- You can transfer music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer or iTunes.
- You can transfer music from iTunes or your computer to any iOS device.
- You can share data with several iOS devices at once.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Software Review
Test & Review
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a decent third-party device manager for your iOS device, especially if you want to bypass the restrictions that come with iTunes. The interface is fairly simple and it loads up very easily. From the main screen, you can simply click around and do things like sync the library on your phone with iTunes, manage the media that is on your device, back up your messages and contacts to your computer, and transfer music back and forth, among many other things.
It is a very easy to use tool and it loads up fairly quickly. Transfer times are reasonable as well. Overall, it’s not a bad tool to use if you need to transfer your iPhone data between devices with different Apple IDs, etc. It’s also good to have if you want more control over your backups.
- You can add songs to your library, etc, without using iTunes. In fact, this program takes over most of the functions of iTunes, so you may not have to use iTunes again, except maybe for updates and phone back ups.
- You can transfer most kinds of media freely and without restrictions.
- You can back up data to your computer, and potentially external devices, too.
- It’s fairly simple to figure out, and most users should get used to the interface within a few minutes.
- It’s not free. It does come with a free trial offer, though.
- It cannot support to view or transfer HEIC photos on iOS 11.
- It can’t restore crashed iTunes library.
Top 3 Xilisoft iPhone Transfer Alternatives
Top 1: iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer
This is one of the best third-party iPhone device managers available. With iMyFone TunesMate, you don’t have to worry about most iTunes restrictions, and you can store and transfer your media however you want. You can even share music—purchased or not purchased—between devices with different Apple IDs. This means that you can share with your friends or with other devices very easily.
- Transfer from computer, iTunes, external hard drive to iPhone, iPad, or iPod (iOS 11 supported).
- Extract files from iPhone to computer, iTunes, USB drive, etc. (Support purchases and non-purchases)
- Transfer from/to iTunes: Sync iTunes library to iPhone without deleting current library on iPhone; Enrich your iTunes library from unlimited iOS devices.
- Back up, manage, transfer, or delete almost any kind of data that you want.
- Received lots of great reviews from media, like Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
- You can transfer files to your iPhone without overwriting your library. This means you won’t lose any of the data that is already there—just add to it.
- Transfer files that you normally can’t with iTunes.
- TunesMate will automatically convert your files to a format that your iOS device can use when you transfer from your computer to your iOS device.
- Restore crashed iTunes library without losing any data.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and can backup or view HEIC photos.
Top 2: Syncios iPhone Transfer Tool
SynciOS is a popular device management tool that helps you transfer your data to and from your iOS device. Like a lot of device management tools, you can transfer mainly from your PC to your device, and vice versa, though it comes with other interesting functions.
Some of its features include:
- You can transfer between devices easily.
- It comes with a data recovery function.
- You can make ringtones using this tool.
- It comes with a photo manager.
- It has a video downloader.
- It has some interesting extra features, besides just the transferring software.
- It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- It is fairly easy to use.
- The basic version is free.
Top 3: AnyTrans
AnyTrans is another popular offering in the world of iOS device managers. It works to connect all of your Apple devices and makes it easy to transfer data between them. Like most third-party device managers, you can download it straight from the website and start using it right away with a free trial.
Some of its features include:
- Transfer from your computer to your device and vice versa.
- Manage your iCloud content.
- Move your Android content to your iPhone easily.
- Download media from the Internet easily with their media downloader.
- Manage your music collection more efficiently.
- It comes with free updates for life when you buy.
- You can try it for free.
- It works for both PC and Mac.
- It helps bring all of your media together.
There are many choices out there when it comes to device managers, but as you can see, Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is not the only one. Give several tools a try and see which one works best for you.