[Newest] Best 10 Apps like Remini to Enhance Any Images
Category: Repair Files
8 mins read
Who does not want their captured images to come out perfectly, but it is not always the case. Several times when we check the captured images, they might come out to be blurry, damaged, overexposed, or have different issues. In all such situations, a good image-enhancing tool or an app comes to the rescue. Remini is one such widely used app for enhancing images. So, if you are looking for tools and apps like Remini this article will take you through the 10 best ones.
In this article:
1 Reasons for Choosing Alternative Apps Like Remini
Remini- AI Photo Enhancer is a widely used app that helps in enhancing images and makes them look better. This Android and iOS-based app assists in improving the blurred, damaged old, pixelated, and other images with issues by reconstructing them and converting them into HD pictures. Though the app is used widely being fast and simple to use, a lot of users look out for more alternatives and options for image enhancement. Some of the reasons that might lead to looking for Remini alternatives are listed below.
- Remini is available as a mobile app and an online tool, there is no desktop version of the tool which makes it difficult for users who wish to enhance the images that are large scaled.
- Remini is not a recommended tool for professionals or high-end users as the app has a limitation of exporting images with a maximum size of 2080 X 2080 pixels,
- The free version of the app comes with annoying ads.
- Not apt for serious photographers owing to the limitation of enhancing large-size images and export size limit.
2 The Best AI Photo Enhance Apps like Remini
Considering the limitations of using Remini, the best alternative tool that we suggest is iMyFone UltraRepair. This is an excellent desktop and mobile-based tool that is apt for beginners and professionals alike. The software facilitates not only enhancing and repairing corrupted images but also videos and documents and that too in a few simple steps.
Key Features of iMyFone UltraRepair
- AI image enhancement without losing quality.
- repair images from all types of devices including phones, cameras, internet, and others.
- Enhance & repair images, like red-eyed, low pixelated, damaged, broken, blurry, and others.
- Support almost all types of image formats including JPEG, JPG, DNG, TIF, TIFF, CR2, and more.
- Few, quick and simple steps to get the processing done.
Steps to Upscale Photo Coloring Using iMyFone UltraRepair
Below listed are the video & steps for enhancing image coloring using the tool.
Step 1. Download, install, and launch the software on your system. On the main interface, choose Picture Toolbox from the left-side panel and then select the Image Coloring option.
Step 2. Click on Add File button and then browse and choose the desired image from your PC that you want to enhance or repair.
Step 3. As soon as the image is added to the software, it will start processing it and the progress will be displayed on the screen. Once the process is complete, save it to the desired location on your system.
- Easy-to-use software available for download on Windows, Mac and mobile devices.
- Wide range of image format support.
- Batch image enhancing supported.
- Deals with all types of image-related issues like red-eyed, blurriness, low quality, and others.
- Repair broken videos and files.
- hetic format is not available now.
3 Other 9 Apps like Remini to Upscale Images
In this section of the write-up, we will let you know a few more Remini-like apps that can be used for enhancing and upscaling images.
Snapseed is a widely used image editing app that is free to use. Being owned by Google, the app can be trusted for its quality results.
- A free and simple-to-use app
- Allows to Tune image for adjusting the tonality
- Use Heal feature to get rid of the unwanted spots and objects from the images
- Get the right balance of Coors using the White Balance features
- Support to a variety of filters like vintage, glamor glow, lens blur, tonal contrast, and more.
- Free app available for Android, iPhone, as well as PC.
- Comes with 29 filters and tools for image enhancing.
- Support to JPG and RAW files.
- Free of annoying ads and pop-ups.
- Beginners with no image editing experience may initially find the app a little difficult to use.
- Project saving options are not intuitive.
- Options for social networking integration are not very clear.
Another interesting alternative to Remini is the VSCO app which can be downloaded for free on your Android and iOS devices. The app has the perfect combination of the camera along with editing options.
- A free and simple-to-use app.
- Android and iOS-based apps with IAP options.
- Comes with multiple photo and video editing features and tools.
- Multiple presets available allow enhancing images in no time.
- Facilitates creating vintage looks by Fuji, Kodak, Agfa, and others.
- Online community support for sharing edited images.
- Comes with more than 200 presets for image editing and enhancing.
- Support to advanced editing tools like Split Tone, HSL, and more.
- Upload the edited images on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and others.
- No PC version is available.
- Advanced features and filters are available with the paid premium version.
- No support for dark mode.
Pho.To is an Android and iOS-based app that is also available in a web version that supports image editing, upscaling, and enhancing with its long list of features, filters, and effects.
- A free and simple-to-use app.
- Available for download on Android, iOS, and PC.
- Comes packed with around 1000 effects, face montages, filters, and other elements for image enhancing.
- Features cartoon wizard and toon expert that offers hand-drawn-quality.
- Features an interesting Instagram filter prediction with an AI-based comparison algorithm.
- Support to multiple platforms and devices.
- Comes with interesting filters and features.
- To add final touches, an array of ready-to-use frames is available.
- Advanced features are available with the paid version.
- Ads in the free version of the tool
Pixlr is another widely used photo editing app that can be used on your phones, and PC as well as directly on a browser. Free to use the app need no registration or account creation and comes with a variety of interesting features.
- Multiple platform support.
- Does not need any account creation or registration.
- Comes with more than 2 million free effects, filters, overlays, and other elements.
- Allows sharing and editing files on mail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites.
- Support to all needed editing features like cropping, rotating, adjusting the color, brightness, and more.
- Free to use simple photo editing app.
- Comes with a wide range of filters, effects, and other elements for photo enhancement.
- Allows removing red-eye and blemishes and facilitates whitening teeth and smoothen skin in the images.
- Text to the images can be added.
- The free version comes with ads.
- Users complain of app crashing issues.
PicsArt is another name in the list as the app offers all the features that one needs to make their images brighter, sharper, and more interesting.
- Powerful image editing tool that offers an interesting collection of effects, filters, and other elements.
- Feature to create collages and add text in various formats to the images.
- The camera module of the app features pre-capture effects.
- Allows sharing the edited images with other app users as well as friends.
- The Remix Chat feature facilitates editing the images collaboratively with others.
- Support background swapping feature.
- Variety of image editing, filters, effects, and other tools.
- Social media sharing is supported.
- The controls of the app are smooth and responsive.
- The advanced features and ad-free experience are available with paid license.
- Too many options make the app look cluttered.
- Does not support simultaneous sharing to different social media sites.
6 Camera360 Ultimate
To make your images look professional and that too in a hassle-free manner, Camera360 Ultimate is a wonderful app to use. The app not only allows you to edit the captured images but also add effects while the image is being captured.
- Allows capturing as well as editing and enhancing images.
- Support Sony Lens-Style camera for image capturing.
- Comes with an in-app photo album.
- Add filters, effects, and other elements for enhanced images.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Sharing over social media sites and email supported.
- Option to choose between manual and automatic controls.
- Available only for Android devices.
- Users’ complaints of slow and sluggish performance.
7 Photo Wonder
To make your photos look appealing and interesting, Photo Wonder is another widely used Android and iOS-based app that is easy to navigate and use.
- Android and iOS-based image editing apps.
- Beautification tool that supports features like whitening, polishing, eye-widening, getting rid of acne, and more.
- Comes with a variety of effects like blue tone, autumn effect, soft light old photos, and more.
- Option to add collages and frames to the images.
- Support to all basic needed features like toning, cropping, rotating, and others.
- Beautification functions to make people look beautiful in the images.
- Comes with a camera having real-time effects.
- Multiple language support.
- Advanced features are available with paid license.
8 Adobe Photoshop Camera
If you are new to image editing and looking for an app that can let you enhance images like a pro, Adobe Photoshop Camera is an excellent choice and the perfect alternative to the Remini app.
- The app is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
- Comes with exceptional AI capabilities that let you edit the images before as well as after capturing the images.
- Comes with features that allow adjusting color, lighting, brightness, clarity, and more.
- Feature to create masks for the sky, face, and more.
- A User-friendly interface and smooth working make the app apt for beginners.
- AI-supported features to intelligently identify the image and edit them.
- Free-to-use app with over 80 filters and effects like Prism, Double Expo, Natural Skies, Analog, and more.
- Allows sharing to different formats, sizes, and sites.
- Integration with Creative Cloud and Lightroom.
- The app always starts in selfie mode.
- You cannot shoot the video
- There is no option for depth adjustment in the portrait filter.
DVDFab is a powerful software that supports a myriad of functions including image editing using the Photo Enhancer AI of the tool.
- Improve the image quality as well as the looks using DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI.
- Convert your black and white images into colored ones using Colorize feature
- Support features to enlarge, sharpen, and denoise images.
- The Photo Perfect features to deliver an excellent quality image.
- Carbonize feature to add effects of cartoons to your images.
- Allows upscaling 2D and 3D anime images to 40X in lossless quality.
- Simple to use app that supports smooth working.
- Support high-end features like Enlarge, Cartoonize, Denoise, and more.
- Allows converting images into DSLR quality.
- The software license is expensive.
Above we have discussed 10 apps and tools that work like Remini for enhancing and improving the images. All these tools have support for different functions, are available in different pricing plans, and have their own pros and cons. If you are looking for one that is feature-packed, user-friendly, support smooth functioning, and also pocket-friendly, iMyFone UltraRepair works as the best option. So quickly download the iMyFone software and get your images looks like captured by a professional by editing, enhancing and upscaling them using the rich software features.