I got a new laptop and I still have my music on my iPhone. Since my iTunes library is empty, I want my music to sync. But I can't figure out how to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes? PLEASE HELP ME!
Are you still having problems on how to get songs from iPhone to iTunes? If so, you probably don’t know that there is much excellent software can be helpful excellently. Their outstanding functions let you faultlessly transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes.
1. Tunes Rebuilder
Tunes Rebuilder is the best software to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes quickly, safely and conveniently. With the explicit interface, it is as easy as ABC to copy iPhone/iPod/iPad music to iTunes. Moreover, you can transfer songs between iOS /Android and PC/Mac by one step. Download it for a free trial from below link and experience all rich functions provided by iTunes Rebuilder.
- One-click to transfer iPhone/iPod/iPad songs to iTunes.
- Breaks down the barriers of iTunes and Android; lets iTunes library copy to Android.
- Transfer music and playlists between iPhone/iPod/iPad and PC/Mac.
- Share your iTunes music with one-click.
- Free download YouTube music to iTunes library
- Well manage iTunes.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
2. PhoneTrans Pro
- Supports transferring music among computer, iTunes library and other iDevices.
- Supports more than 20 types of iOS contents, including Music, Videos, Photos, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Calendar, and Safari History & Bookmarks.
The operation process is somewhat complex.
★ ★ ★ ★
This program allows you to search for and preview particular iPhone songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop. Easy to use interface clearly guides you to finish the whole transferring process and lets your iPhone songs transfer to iTunes successfully.
Additional programs needs to be downloaded before downloading this program (EldoS Callback File System and QuickTime will be required to download in the process of installing iExplorer).
★ ★ ★
Certainly, with the help of above useful software, you will no longer concerns about “how to get songs from iPhone to iTunes”. What’s more, there are lots of great features about Tunes Rebuilder that would do much help to your iTunes. Hope you can enjoy its glamour!