If you’re an Android user, you might have heard about Factory Reset Protection (short for FRP) lock. FRP lock is a brainchild of Google for devices using the Android operating system. It is specifically meant to protect the device in case of theft or unauthorized access. With FRP which is connected to your Google account, you can block out anyone who took possession of your device.
But trouble can start if you’re the real owner and you happened to forget your Google account details. This could affect you if you want to give out the device, change Google account, or sell your phone. However, you can solve this issue by using the FRP reset tools we show you.
Top 3 Most Recommended Android FRP Reset Tools
Top 1 - iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
If you are looking for a quick fix for your FRP issue, the first tool that you should look out for is iMyFone LockWiper (Android) FRP unlock tool. This is an efficient FRP unlocker and your dependable FRP bypass tool, which can quickly solve or bypass Google FRP lock without a need for your password or ID. We selected it as first among the top 3 for its effectiveness and compatibility with most Android devices.
It’s a complete self-service program which guide you to reset FRP lock as clear as 1, 2, 3.
LockWiper (Android) - Instantly Reset FRP Lock
- Permanently reset Google FRP lock on Samsung devices without a password
- Instantly bypass Google verification page so that you can successfully set up your device without any password
- Specific reset solutions are provided for each device, which guarantees good success rate
- Your device won’t be linked to the previous Google account any more, you don’t need to worry about it will be tracked or blocked
- Also support to unlock Android lock screen without password without data loss
Top 2 - D&G Unlock Tool
D&G is another cool FRP reset tool you can use. It works well for Android authentication bypass and it easily bypass FRP lock. So if you’re facing Google verification issue, we recommend you try it out.
- Doesn’t work on all smartphones, though it is compatible with popular ones.
- It can confuse a first-time user as there are complexities around it. It’s difficult to figure it out how it works, which keeps lots of users away.
Top 3 - FRP HiJacker by Hagard
This is another tool to consider when you’re stuck at the Google verification screen. Use it for your FRP unlocking task and you will not regret it. For those who have Samsung phone, they will find it very useful as it works well with this phone brand.
- It’s not a complete self-service program.
- It’s not user friendly. Without some specific guide, it’s difficult for you to figure it out. The program is not clear to operate as 1, 2, 3.
- It does not work with most Android phones.
How to Reset Android FRP without Any Account or Password
The information we have provided about the 3 top tools you can use to reset FRP on your phone should be enough, but we think you need to know the most reliable among them, and that is iMyFone LockWiper (Android). Below are the steps to use this amazing tool.
Steps to Use LockWiper (Android) to Reset Android FRP Lock:
Why not consider the free version of LockWiper (Android) which allows you to check whether your device is supported or not? To use LockWiper (Android) reset FRP lock, you just need to download the program and follow its onscreen instructions step by step.
Step 1. Install iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to your PC. Locate and click “Remove Google Lock” on your screen and then hit “Start”. Thereafter, plug your device to the PC via a USB cable.
Step 2. Edit your “Device Name” and go through the on-screen instruction and click “Next”.
Step 3. Locate corresponding information to your device on the next page and the correct PDA on your screen. Find and click your Country and Carrier, then click “Download.”
Step 4. Next, the download should start. Click “Start to Extract” to unpack the package. When it’s done, LockWiper will start installing the data package into your device.
Step 5. When it finishes, put on the “USB debugging” and “OEM unlock” on your device. Follow the onscreen guide to reset your device.
Step 6. LockWiper will then download a specific unlocking package. Let it extract the package when it finishes. Finally, LockWiper will install the unlocking package into your device to reset the FRP lock.
When it’s done, you can set up your Android device with a new Google account and enjoy all the Android features on your device.