If you are on a budget and needing to change your smartphone, probably because your previous device has a hardware issue, investing in a secondhand Samsung Galaxy On5 may be the viable option. If you purchase the device and later realize that it still has the previous owner’s information, factory resetting the device becomes necessary.
If the Samsung Galaxy On5 is running on Android 5.1 or newer, you will end up being stuck on the Google Verification screen. FRP (Factory Reset Protection) which makes factory resetting a device tougher if you don’t have the password for the Google ID used on the device. With the right tool, however, bypassing the Google Verification is extremely easy. In this article, we will show you how to bypass Google Verification on Samsung On5.
How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung On5 with LockWiper (Android)
Irrespective of the Android version running on your Samsung Galaxy On5, iMyFone Lockwiper FRP unlock tool can help your bypass the Google Verification screen, without the Google ID password. The tool is extremely easy to use. Tech skills are unnecessary when using LockWiper to bypass the FRP screen.
Key Features of LockWiper to bypass Google verification lock:
- You will need neither the Google ID nor password to bypass the FRP screen.
- You get to access all the features on your device after the bypass.
- It removes the previous account and hence helping you avoid being tracked or blocked from using the device remotely.
- The tool features a user-friendly interface. You won’t need tech skills to use LockWiper.
- You can use the tool on both phones and tablets.
Steps to bypass the FRP on your Samsung Galaxy On5 using LockWiper:
Step 1: Download and launch LockWiper on your computer. Tap on Remove Google Lock (FRP).
Step 2: After tapping the Start button, connect your Samsung Galaxy On5 to the computer.
Step 3: After making sure device information is correct, follow the steps on your screen to download and extract the device’s data package.
Step 4: After the extraction, put your device in Download Mode > tap Start > then initiate the data package installation process by entering 000000.
Step 5: After enabling the USB debugging and the OEM unlock, follow the onscreen instructions to download the device’s firmware. After extracting the firmware, you will need to wait while LockWiper bypasses the Google Verification.
Step 6: Wait for a few minutes, your device will be unlocked.
How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung On5 Using OTG
Another way to bypass google verification is using OTG. You have to prepare an OTG cable, an USB drive, in advance and your computer as well. Learn the steps below:
- Download the FRP bypass APK application on your computer by visiting this webpage: https://frpbypass.download/
- Copy the APK file from the computer to a USB drive.
- Use an OTG cable connect your USB drive to your Samsung. A file explorer screen should appear. Locate and select the folder where you pasted the APK file you downloaded in step 1.
- Tap on the APK file. If the installation is blocked, visit the settings and allow installation from unknown sources.
- After installation, click Open.
- The device settings should appear. Locate the Backup and Reset option and select it. Tap Factory Data Reset and then hit the confirm button. This should bypass the Google Verification on the Samsung On5.
Cons of Using OTG
- A lot of pre-requisites, including PC, OTG cable, and flash drive.
- The process is complicated and you may be stuck on any step to get your device bricked.
- This method won’t work on all devices.
How to Bypass Google Verification on Samsung On5 with Online Bypassing Service
It is possible to bypass the Google Verification on Samsung On5 using an online service. To use this service, you will need to select the device model, enter its IMEI number, follow the onscreen instructions to make the payment and then wait.
Cons of Using Online Service
- Extra up-front payment is often necessary.
- The time is not certain, sometimes up to a month.
- Online services are not always genuine. Some could be scams.
Bypassing the Factory Rest Protection is not complicated, especially if you have the right tool. We have shown you how to bypass Google Verification on Samsung On5 using various methods in this article. It is important to note that of the methods we have mentioned above, only LockWiper has the highest chance of succeeding. If you would like to prove that LockWiper actually works before paying, you can use the free trial version.