How to remove Samsung FRP (Google account verification) lock has become a big challenge for Android device owners who reset their Android devices for one reason or another. This lock becomes more troublesome and difficult when you can no longer remember your Google account password.
How to Remove FRP Lock Google Account on Samsung without Password
If you’re stuck on the Google Account Verification (FRP) page for days without knowing what to do, then we advice you employ the help of iMyFone LockWiper (Android). With this tool, you can easily and efficiently remove FRP lock from the Samsung smartphone in a few minutes. All it takes is to download, install, and run the software on your PC while connecting your Samsung mobile device to the computer. Yes, it’s that simple!
Key Features of LockWiper (Android)
- Erase Samsung Google FRP lock from Samsung phones or tablets without password for good
- Promise high success rate to unlock FRP because of its advanced technologies and its specific unlocking for each device
- Successfully remove FRP Samsung no matter your device have been set up or not
- Your device will remain invisible and won’t be tracked by the previous Google account
- Also unlock screen locks without password without data loss - PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint & face unlock
Steps to Quickly remove FRP Lock on Samsung Mobiles:
The free trial of iMyFone LockWiper (Android) offers you the chance to check whether or not your device is supported. Go ahead and have a check.
Step 1. Run Program & Connect Samsung
Open LockWiper (Android) on your computer. Choose “Remove Google Lock” mode from the Home interface, and click the “Start” tab. Connect your Samsung device.
Step 2. Select Samsung Information
Choose your device name. Then select the right device details, including PDA, Country, Carrier, and then click “Download”.
Step 3. Install Data Package
LockWiper will download and extract the data package for your device. Then the package will be installed into your device, which will prepare the environment to install the FRP removal package later.
When it’s done, you need to switch on “USB Debugging” and “OEM unlock” on your Samsung. You can get the instructions from LockWiper’s interface.
Step 4. Install FRP Removal Package
Then LockWiper (Android) will download and extract a specific FRP removal package. When it’s done, the installation will start.
When the whole process completes, you can set up your Samsung mobile without going through the Google verification page. Instead, you can set up a new account.
How to Remove FRP Lock on Samsung with Password
How to remove FRP (Google account verification) lock on Samsung mobiles without a password will be discussed in this section of the article. We’ll first discuss removing Google activation lock from device settings, and later discuss how to remove Google activation lock online.
#1. Remove FRP Lock from Samsung Device Settings
This solution would help you prevent FRP lock when you reset your device but it won’t be applicable when the Google Account Verification is already on the screen. Nevertheless, the step may differ slightly with Samsung models, but here are the general steps:
- Step 1. Open the Settings app, and click “Accounts or User & Accounts”.
- Step 2. Select “Google” as the account type and tap your email address.
- Step 3. Tap the menu icon, and select “Remove Account” option.
- Step 4. Confirm by tapping “Remove Account” again.
#2. Remove FRP Lock Online
This is a good way to remove FRP lock from a Samsung device. However, in most cases, the device may still ask you to verify Google account during setup.
- Step 1. Go to your Google Account page.
- Step 2. Once you are in your Google account, go to “Sign-in & security” and select “Device activity & notification”.
- Step 3. Under “Recently used devices”, select “Review devices”.
- Step 4. Select the Samsung device you wish to remove from Google account by clicking the “Remove” tab.
- Step 5. Confirm your request by clicking “Remove” again on the confirmation window.
Now, when you check your Google account for the list of recently used phones, the device you just removed will show Access removed.
We have succeeded in discussing how to remove FRP lock on Samsung mobile. We have seen the ways to remove FRP lock with and without a password. Now, it’s pertinent that we advise you to get a copy of iMyFone LockWiper (Android) for yourself to help you remove FRP lock and other screen locks on your Samsung mobile.