In an attempt to make bypassing the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock easy, numerous Android developers have created FRP remove APKs. If you get stuck on the FRP lock screen, you would want to know which FRP remove APK download may work for you.
In this article, we will be looking at the top FRP remove APK downloads available on the internet. Since the majority of the FRP remove APK apps do not offer the desired results, we will show you a more impressive alternative.
What's FRP Remove APK
If your smartphone runs on Android 5.1 and later, it has an FRP lock. The lock makes it impossible for you to factory reset the device if you do not know the password for the Google ID on the device. If you attempt to factory reset the device without the Google ID password, you will end up being stuck on the FRP lock screen.
An FRP remove APK is an Android application that makes it possible for you to bypass the FRP lock screen. After bypassing the screen, you will be able to access all the features available on your Android device.
3 Top FRP Remove APK Downloads Recommended
1 Pangu FRP Remove APK
Pangu is one of the free Samsung FRP remove APKs. On top of helping its users bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices, the tool does work with other Android device models, including Motorola, Huawei, LG, etc. It supports Android 5.1 Lollipop, Nougat 7.0 and 7.1.2, Oreo 8.0, and Marshmallow 6.1.
To start the bypass process, you will need to select the Talkback option and use the Apex Launcher. After disabling the Google Play Services, Google Account Manager, and turning off the Find My Device option, bypassing the FRP using the Pangu app should be easy.
2 FRP Bypass APK
This FRP remove APK download is ideal for people who already own an OTG, USB flash drive, and a computer. The tool works with the majority of the Android devices. It generally takes advantage of loopholes available on the Android operating system. This tells you that it may not work on the latest Android versions.
When using this Samsung FRP remove APK on your device, you will have to follow the necessary steps strictly. If you make a mistake or omit even a single step, you won’t be able to bypass the FRP.
3 RootJunky APK
Rootjunky APK, similar to the other FRP remove APK download apps mentioned above, helps its users bypass the FRP lock. The tool supports almost every Android device model.
After bypassing the FRP lock using this FRP remove APK, you will have the ability to create a new Google account and use it on your device. This gives you more control over the device.
Limitations of Using FRP Remove APK:
While FRP remove APK apps may work on different Android device models, they feature numerous limitations. These limitations include:
- They have a lot of pre-requisites. For example, some will require you to have an OTG, a Flash drive, and even a computer.
- All the APKs are not updated. Some of the applications do not work on the latest Android versions.
- Some of the APKs will not give you the ability to use a different Google account on your Android device.
- Some apps require you to follow complicated steps to bypass the FRP lock.
- The using steps for the same APK described on different sites may be different. It’s hard to follow the steps one by one and finally complete it.
Most Recommended Program to Remove FRP without APK
To avoid dealing with the FRP remove APK limitations outlined above, you should consider using iMyFone LockWiper (Android). LockWiper (Android) allows you to bypass the FRP lock even on the latest Android versions. Since the tool features a success rate of over 98%, chances of LockWiper failing to bypass the FRP on your device are minimal.
Zero tech knowledge is required to use LockWiper (Android). All you will need to do to bypass the FRP lock is follow some simple onscreen instructions. After bypassing the FRP using LockWiper, you will have the ability to use a different Google ID on your device.
You Can Benefit A Lot from LockWiper (Android)
- Completely erase the previous Google account without password from Samsung device
- Keep your device away from being linked or tracked by the previous account after removal
- Simply bypass the “Verify your account” page so you can set up your device as brand-new
- Also support to unlock the lock screen without any password on 6000+ Android phones or tablets
- High success rate is promised as specific solutions are provided for each device
Why LockWiper (Android) is More Recommended?
- The tool helps you get rid of the previous Google account. If you had purchased a secondhand device, this eliminates the chances of being tracked or blocked from using the device remotely by the previous owner.
- You don’t need to prepare extra things before you start. A PC and a USB cable (which is the one you use to charge) are enough.
- The tool supports all Android versions. You can use it even with Android 9.0, which is the latest.
- LockWiper team keeps updating it to make it work perfect and support more devices.
- You can get free support any time when you have any inquiries.
How to Remove FRP Lock Permanently Using LockWiper (Android)?
Step 1: Of course, launch LockWiper (Android) on your PC and then select the Remove Google Lock (FRP) option.
Step 2: Click Start on the next screen and then connect your device to the computer via a USB cable. Choose your device information and let it download the data package.
Step 3: Start extracting the package after downloading. When it finishes, it will install it into your device.
Step 4: After the installation, enable OEM unlock and USB debugging on your device.
Step 5: The LockWiper (Android) will download another package. It should be extracted as well. When it’s done, LockWiper will install the package on your device and unlock it from the FRP lock.
As long as you have the right FRP lock removal tool, getting rid of the FRP lock screen without a password is extremely easy. While you could use an FRP remove APK, you will be increasing your chances of success by using iMyFone LockWiper (Android). Unlike the FRP remove APK which usually work with older Android versions, LockWiper (Android) works with all Android versions.