Forgetting your iPhone passcode can be one of the most frustrating experiences ever. Some iPhone users would be asked for password after update, but they didn’t set up any screen password before update. Many iPhone users have complained about having this experience. So we wrote this post to show you how you can get out of the fix and get back into your iPhone quick and easy.
Can't Remember iPhone Passcode? Try This
Forgetting your iPhone passcode can be a pretty embarrassing experience. Don’t beat up on yourself though. iMyFone LockWiper was created with you in mind and offers you great way to get out of your predicament.
LockWiper is a market leading iPhone password unlocker that is fully compatible with iOS 11.3 and iPhone X, 8 and 8 plus. It is a powerful iPhone unlocker that helps you remedy an unfavourable situation and get smiles back on your face.
LockWiper Takes Care All Your Issues with iPhone Lock
- Bypass iPhone locked, disabled, or broken screen without hassle.
- Remove all kinds of passwords: 4-digit/6-digit passcode, touch ID or face ID.
- Unlock iPhone screen without password, so you can even unlock a second-hand device.
- Offer do-it-yourself method so you can unlock or even fix your iPhone without sending to repair.
- Also fix any iPhone issues: stuck at black/white screen/recovery mode, boot loop, restore/update failure, etc.
Can’t Remember Your iPhone Password? Try These Steps to Fix
Get the LockWiper installed on your computer and connect your iPhone with a cable.
Step 1: Start up LockWiper and click “Start” to get going.
Step 2: Choose your device model from the top bar, then follow the instructions to put your device in DFU mode.
Step 3: On the next screen, you will be asked to confirm a download of the firmware package for your device. Confirm your device model and then click “Download”.
Step 4: When it finishes, click on “Start to Verify”.
Step 5: Click “Start Unlock” once verified. Read the notice carefully and enter “000000” to confirm the unlock. Then click “Unlock”. Your iPhone will be unlocked in a few minutes.
The Methods That Don't Work to Remove iPhone Password
When you search on Google, you may find that there are many websites on the internet that claim to have “shortcuts” to unlocking your iPhone when you’ve forgotten your passcode.
These websites have plenty of methods they claim can help you bypass the passcode on your iPhone but most of them don’t work. Here are some of the methods that will simply waste your time.
- Fake Emergency Call: This one used to work before. Older versions of iOS had a bug that let you sneak past your passcode by making a fake emergency call. This method no longer works though since Apple fixed the bug.
- Delete Passcode File: Some tutorials suggest that you would be able to delete the passcode file from your iPhone’s keychain directory if you use iExplorer, iPhone Browser or SSH if your device is jailbroken. While this method used to work before, it doesn’t work any longer.
- Find My iPhone: You may have also heard that Find My iPhone’s passcode lock tool would allow you to set a new passcode lock, thus effectively overwriting the previous one. Sorry to burst this bubble but that one doesn’t work either.
Clearly, there are many methods that promise to help you get pass your iPhone passcode when you’ve forgotten your passcode. However, only one method is guaranteed to get you back in. And that’s with iMyFone LockWiper.