One of the major issues facing iPad users is how to erase iPad without passcode. Do you face the same issue? Have you tried to completely erase iPad with different methods but failed? Your long search for a workable solution has just ended. Let us go into the best way you can use to erase your iPad without been hindered by passcode requirement.
How to Erase iPad without iPad/iCloud Passcode (iOS 12 Supported)
Ok. Let’s get into it. We are going to show you this awesome software – iMyFone LockWiper– totally amazing software! If for certain reason you want to erase your iPad without a trace, consider it completely done with this software. It's fully compatible with iOS 12, let alone the older versions.
iMyFone LockWiper is what you need if you are trying to erase your iPad and you will not need a passcode or Apple ID to log in and perform this operation. Amazing! Right?
Download LockWiper Here to Erase iPad without A Passcode
Below are the steps you should take whenever you want to use LockWiper to erase your iPad without using passcode. Don’t forget to download iMyFone LockWiper first.
Step 1. After you have installed iMyFone LockWiper, launch it. Connect your device to PC. Click “Start” on LockWiper to proceed.
Step 2. Choose your device model and put it on DFU/Recovery Mode.
Step 3. Download firmware package to your computer. Click “Start to Verify” to verify the firmware with your iPad.
Step 4. Click “Start Unlock” to continue. Confirm your action by typing “000000” and clicking”Unlock”.
Performing this task will erase the iPad and remove the screen lock. Your Apple ID account will remain intact. You will need to set up your iPad with Apple ID and password to access it.
There are more to this software. Let us look at some of its major features.
You Would Like the Great Features of LockWiper:
- Erase without Passcode Quickly: The software will completely erase your iPad without a need for a passcode or Apple ID and it does this under a few minutes.
- Unlock iCloud/Apple ID: If you have forgotten your iCloud password or you are buying a used Apple device, LockWiper will help you unlock it easily.
- Compatible with All Digit Passcode iPad: Some iPads have different ways to unlock them. For example, four digits, six digits, face identification, etc. LockWiper is compatible with all of them and will not you to supply a different digit passcode to erase your iPad.
- Support All iPad/iPhone/iPod Types: Whether your device is broken, locked or disabled, LockWiper will effectively perform the job without all these hinder it.
How to Erase iPad without Passcode via iCloud
It is possible to erase your iPad and other Apple’s devices using iCloud, but with some limitations. To use iCloud to erase iPad, you will need what is called Find My iPad on iCloud. Below are some steps to follow.
- First, go to icloud.com on your PC or Mac. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Find and tap “Find iPhone” when you are in.
- Click on ‘All Device’ and locate the iPad. Click it.
- In the box that appears, click Erase iPad.
- The deletion will start immediately if you are currently online.
That is it. However, you may be limited in what you can do using this method and the major limitation is that you will still need your Apple ID. Another limitation is that you need to have set up ‘Find My iPhone’ on the device before it got locked. If for some reasons you have not done so, you may not be able to use this feature. So your best bet is to use LockWiper.
How to Erase iPad without Passcode via iTunes
You may also use iTunes to erase your iPad. As in iCloud, you will face some limitations too. However, let us look at the steps you need to take to erase iPad using iTunes without a passcode.
- Check that you have current iTunes set up in your device.
- Locate iTunes on your system.
- Connect your iPad to the computer which you synced iPad before.
- Wait for it to sync and back up your iPhone.
- Select your device when you see it on your computer screen.
- In the page that appears next, click Restore iPad.
- Click Restore again to confirm your intention.
The above steps will erase your iPad. However, one major limitation is that the computer should be the one you synced your iPad. Stop this way when it asks for password during the process. Another is that you will still have to supply Apple ID before you can use iTunes. If you have forgotten it, it might be difficult to use this steps. So, LockWiper will help better with this task.