You've probably been told that it is impossible to erase iPhone without Apple ID. You might even have been told that you should forget about the iPhone so long you can't remember your ID. Don't worry, you won't be the first to experience this. But, you will be glad to know that all these assertions are wrong. We will show you in this piece how to erase all iPhone models without Apple ID.
Can I Erase iPhone without Apple ID?
Yes! Erasing iPhone is possible without using Apple ID. Apple already has given a solution for this, but the major drawback is that you cannot remove the Apple ID no matter how you try. Therefore, we will not recommend you use this method. We have a better solution you can use to erase any model of iPhone without worrying about the ID, and the solution is iMyFone LockWiper.
How to Easily Erase iPhone without Apple ID
iMyFone LockWiper (for Win & Mac) was developed to address the common issue of unlocking a broken, disabled, or second-hand iPhone models. It applies iOS firmware to erase iPhone without entering iPhone password or Apple ID password. This is where the help of LockWiper comes in.You can use the software to easily erase or unlock them.
Benefit from LockWiper Great Features
- Erase iPhone without Password: Completely reset your iPhone without any password or account. It helps bypass iPhone security limits.
- Remove Screen Lock: Easily and quickly unlock any screen of iOS devices that was locked, disabled or broken, just with a few clicks.
- Fix Screen Issues: Any of the screen problems like stuck at Apple logo, white/black screen, frozen screen, etc. can be permanently solved in a few minutes.
Steps to Erase iPhone without Apple ID
Want to use LockWiper? You will find the below steps useful. Follow them to erase your iPhone 5, iPhone 4, and just any types of iPhone.
Step 1. Install and launch iMyFone LockWiper to start with. Connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Click “Start” on LockWiper interface. Follow the on-screen instructions to put your device into DFU mode.
Step 3. Now, go and download firmware package which is specific for your iPhone. After downloading, click “Start to Verify” to match it with your iPhone.
Step 4. Tap “Start Unlock”. Confirm by entering “000000” into the box and clicking “Unlock” to proceed.
Done, just wait for the process to finish. When it’s done, your iPhone is totally erased.
How to Erase iPhone without Apple ID If You Synced to iTunes
You can also use iTunes to erase iPhone. But, you must have previously synced to iTunes. If you have done that, then you can follow the steps below to erase your iPhone. Note that this process will reset your iPhone to factory setting.
- You will first connect your iPhone to your computer which you synced your iPhone before.
- iTunes will automatically launch and sync your iPhone.
- When it’s done, click iPhone tab at the top left corner of iTunes.
- Choose “Restore iPhone” from the right panel and confirm your action.
Everything will be erased from your iPhone. But it iTunes asks any password during the process, you have to give up this method.
Erase iPhone without Apple ID When "Find my iPhone" is Off
If Find My iPhone is disabled on your iPhone, you have two choices to erase your iPhone without Apple ID. However, it is a matter of personal choice.
1. You Can Erase All Content and Settings on iPhone
To do it, go to “Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings” on iPhone. You need to enter your iPhone password if you set up and it will start to erase your iPhone.
2. Or You Can Permanently Erase Your iPhone, 100% Unrecoverable
If you want to be 100% sure your data is unrecoverable after erasing, you should use iPhone data eraser, like the highly recommended one - iMyFone Umate Pro for Win or for Mac. Unlike normal reset, it applies advanced overwriting technologies during the erasing process, which promises none of the erased data is recoverable. You can erase all data or just selective files.
Pay attention here. Just follow these steps.
Step 1: Download and install the iMyFone Umate Pro and connect your iPhone to PC
Step 2: Launch the iMyFone Umate Pro app. Select Erase All Data, then click Erase.
- If you want to selectively erase your iPhone data, choose “Erase Private Data”.
- If you wish to make previously deleted files gone forever, choose “Erase Deleted Files”.
Step 3: Select the security level as you deem fit, then confirm by typing “delete” in the box. Finally, click Erase Now. Your data will be permanently erased.