iPod Touch has changed the way modern music is being listened to by the end users. When an iPod Touch gets locked, you are not able to enjoy it anymore. While you can unlock the iPod Touch by making use of the iTunes through the Recovery Mode or the DFU Mode, there are cases in which you might not wish to make use of the iTunes.
Image that you have undergone the tough process of unlocking your iPod Touch with the help of iTunes or the iTunes is not able to detect your iPod Touch, you are frustrated by this inconvenience and iTunes error. In this case, you can still learn how to fix a disabled iPod touch without iTunes with the help of a few simple steps.
What Happens If You Enter Incorrect Passcode on iPod?
In case you are not aware of the correct password, and keep entering the wrong password several times, it will result into the locking of the device or even its disabling for numbers of time.
How many incorrect passcode your entered will cause the disabled iPod for a particular amount of time? Following is the detail information:
- Enter incorrect passcode for 5 times – iPod is disabled, try again in 1 minute
- Enter incorrect passcode for 7 times – iPod is disabled, try again in 5 minutes
- Enter incorrect passcode for 8 times – iPod is disabled, try again in 15 minutes
- Enter incorrect passcode for 9 times – iPod is disabled, try again in 60 minutes
- Enter incorrect passcode for 10 times – iPod is disabled, connect to iTunes
Method 1: Fix a Disabled iPod Touch with iMyFone LockWiper
iMyFone LockWiper is a great software solution with multiple features which can fix a disabled iPod Touch in a simplest way, not requiring any technical skill. If you are getting trouble with your disabled iPod Touch, you can make use of the iMyFone LockWiper. It will certainly provide you the best effect on fixing a disabled iPod Touch.
- It provides you an effective solution to fix your disabled iPod Touch without iTunes.
- It can fix different kinds of screen passcode for locked, disabled and broken screen.
- It helps in removing screen lock from any disabled iPod, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- It can remove the iCould account without a password, and new account can be created after that.
- The users can easily use it without any specific knowledge of the in-depth technical specifications.
Powerful Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
Steps to Fix a Disabled iPod Touch with iMyFone LockWiper:
Step 1Download and Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Select the “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
Step 2Click “Start” button to start the unlocking process, and keep your device connecting with the computer via USB cable.
Step 3In this step, the program will automatically detect your device. Now, you can download and firmware package and then click “Start to Extract”.
Step 4When completing the extraction process, click on the option “Start Unlock” to start unlock your iPod Touch.
Step 5Read the Notice carefully, enter “000000” to confirm to unlock and then click “Unlock”.
Fix a Disabled iPod Touch via Find My iPod
To fix a disabled iPod Touch, you can also do it by making use of the iCloud feature. While doing so, it is important to note that the feature “Find my iPod Touch” option is enabled or turned on, and your iPod Touch must be in connection with the network. Here are some steps to follow to fix the iPod Touch with the help of iCloud:
Step 1: Open the browser www.icloud.com/find on a device like an iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Sign in with your iCloud account and password.
Step 3: Select the iPod Touch device from the option “All Devices”.
Step 4: Choose “Erase iPod”. This option would erase the iPod Touch including the password.
From this article, you might come across several solutions of how to the disabled iPod Touch without iTunes. However, it is recommended to make use of iMyFone LockWiper tool for the best results as its simple-use features and the overall ease of fixing your problems. With high successful unlocking rate, it is certainly a highly sought-after tool available out there.