Instead of entering digital passcode, the Touch ID enables you to unlock your iPhone by your fingerprint in one second. The Touch ID can also be used to make purchases, download content, and apps. If you don't use the digit passcode for a long period, you are more likely to forget it. If you forgot iPhone 7/7 Plus passcode but have fingerprint on it, you can read this article to learn how to unlock a locked iPhone 7/7 Plus without screen passcode.
Why the iPhone 7/7 Plus Does Not Accept My Fingerprint?
Apple will ask for your digital passcode for additional security validation after certain actions. Here we have listed all of the conditions you need to enter a digital screen passcode on your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- After you restart your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- You are not using your iPhone 7/7 Plus for more than 48 hours.
- You have added or deleted a fingerprint on Touch ID Settings.
- You have changed the digital passcode on your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- There are more than 5 failed fingerprint authorization attempts on your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Forgot iPhone 7/7 Plus Passcode But Have Fingerprint? Remove the Passcode Directly
Since your fingerprint authorization is invalid, you have to remove the screen passcode for accessing your iPhone 7/7 Plus again. The iMyFone LockWiper software is a brilliant iPhone unlocking tool that can remove the screen passcode instantly for any disabled, broken or frozen iPhone. This software is designed for the public, so its operation is quite concise and simple. Let's go through the features of iMyFone LockWiper.
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Unlock your iPhone 7/7 Plus when you forgot its digital screen passcode.
- Remove screen passcode on disabled or broken iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Unlock all scree lock types, such as 4 or 6 digital passcodes, Touch ID and Face ID.
- Bypass Apple ID and iCloud account when you don't have an Apple ID password.
- Unlock Screen Time and Restrictions passcode while keeping all of the data intact and safe.
Forgot iPhone 7/7 Plus passcode but have fingerprint? Unlock iPhone 7/7 Plus using iMyFone LockWiper:
Step 1. Select "Unlock Screen Passcode" and click "Start".
Step 2. Connect your locked or disabled iPhone 7/7 Plus to a computer and click "Next".
Step 3. Download the firmware package for your iPhone 7/7 Plus. Click "Start to Extract" to extract the firmware.
Step 4. Choose the "Start Unlock" button. Type "000000" to start unlocking your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Step 5. The whole process will just take 5 minutes to unlock your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Forgot iPhone 7/7 Plus Passcode But Have Fingerprint? Erase Your iPhone 7/7 Plus by Recovery Mode
The Recovery Mode is usually used to fix some severe problems with your iPhone or iPad. You can also use the Recovery Mode to unlock your iPhone 7/7 Plus. Please keep in mind you should enable your iPhone 7/7 Plus into the Recovery Mode by yourself. Please follow the steps below carefully.
Forgot iPhone 7/7 Plus passcode but have fingerprint? Unlock iPhone 7/7 Plus using recovery mode:
Step 1. Click here to download and install iTunes on your computer.
Step 2. Don't connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus to the computer. Follow the steps to make your iPhone 7/7 Plus into Recovery Mode:
- Keep pressing the Side button until the power off slider comes out.
- Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button while connecting the iPhone 7/7 Plus to your computer (please make sure iTunes is running).
- Release the Volume Down button when you see the recovery-mode screen.
Step 3. iTunes will ask if you want to restore or update. Choose the "Restore" button.
This article introduces the ways to unlock the screen passcode when you forgot iPhone 7/7 Plus passcode but have fingerprint. iMyFone LockWiper is the most convenient way that can remove the screen lock in 5 minutes without difficulty. You can download iMyFone LockWiper and take a free trial now!